Thread: Body Buck Available Soon !!

Body Buck Available Soon !!

I have a body buck under my recently painted Unique 289FIA. It was built (almost exactly) from the plans Unique included and will no longer be needed in the next few weeks... mid-April. Anyone interested can contact me via e-mail. If I get some of the materials cost out of it I will be happy.

chill

Unique 289FIA
    Southern 396 Stroker

I will also have a buck available very soon and will beat any price chill offers. Mine may even be better [:O]

Randy

Unique 289 FIA
    Southern Automotive 396
    Team III 16's
    Brilliant Silver

I will also have a buck available very soon and will beat any price chill offers. Mine may even be better [:O]

Randy

Unique 289 FIA
    Southern Automotive 396
    Team III 16's
    Brilliant Silver

I'd be careful buying GS' buck, I understand he did some sanding on it... May be a few splinters left!

..but seriously, it will probably serve its new owner well ...on the front porch of Cracker Barrel!

chill

Unique 289FIA
    Southern 396 Stroker

I'd be careful buying GS' buck, I understand he did some sanding on it... May be a few splinters left!

..but seriously, it will probably serve its new owner well ...on the front porch of Cracker Barrel!

chill

Unique 289FIA
    Southern 396 Stroker

quote:Originally posted by chill

I have a body buck under my recently painted Unique 289FIA. It was built (almost exactly) from the plans Unique included and will no longer be needed in the next few weeks... mid-April. Anyone interested can contact me via e-mail. If I get some of the materials cost out of it I will be happy.

chill

Unique 289FIA
    Southern 396 Stroker

chill

Unique 289FIA
    Southern 396 Stroker

chill

Unique 289FIA
    Southern 396 Stroker
    Let's try this again....notice several of you have mentioned that you got plans for a body dolly from Unique. Either I'm missing some detailed instructions (the only ones I have are the ones I downloaded from the Unique web site prior to purchasing the kit) or I really need some new glasses. Will someone please make me smart on this.

PHIL

chill

Unique 289FIA
    Southern 396 Stroker
    Let's try this again....notice several of you have mentioned that you got plans for a body dolly from Unique. Either I'm missing some detailed instructions (the only ones I have are the ones I downloaded from the Unique web site prior to purchasing the kit) or I really need some new glasses. Will someone please make me smart on this.

PHIL