Thread: Rear Suspension

Rear Suspension

First off I would like to say that it's great to be back on here after almost a years absence. I just couldn't get onto the site for some reason but here I am now
    Have a question on the rear suspension and I hope I don't make a fool out of myself trying to do so.
    On the rear of the frame there are two hex bolts that are located under the trunk on the frame, well I found these to be lose so I just retightned them. Is there anything that I should be aware of other then just to retightned them?
    I hope I made some sence.
    Thanks in advance,
    Charlie

They must not have been tightened here at the factory, don't worry they shouldn't loosen up now that they are tight.

Alan

They must not have been tightened here at the factory, don't worry they shouldn't loosen up now that they are tight.

Alan

Thanks Alan.
    They were tight before as Bruce Botti and I went over the car once on delivery and when he took it back to replace the speedo.While he had it I also asked him to check everything out again. It was just this past weekend that I noticed that they were loose.
    Glad to know that's all it needed since I didn't know if it effected anything else.

Thank you again,
    Charlie

Thanks Alan.
    They were tight before as Bruce Botti and I went over the car once on delivery and when he took it back to replace the speedo.While he had it I also asked him to check everything out again. It was just this past weekend that I noticed that they were loose.
    Glad to know that's all it needed since I didn't know if it effected anything else.

Thank you again,
    Charlie