Thread: Electrical Bug

Electrical Bug

Can you hear me screaming. I have fixed the few electrical problems (amp meter wired backwards, no tach light) but still have no rr turn signal or flasher. Alan sent me a new trailer hookup and that didn't fix the problem, I have tail lights so I think it is grounded and the proper element is burning. I have changed bulbs switched wires kicked the neighbors cat and still nothing. Any ideas ?

Randy

Unique 289 FIA
    Southern Automotive 396
    Team III 16's
    Brilliant Silver

Can you hear me singing I now have turn signals, flashers, brake lights and running lights at all four corners. I ended up switching the harness wires that plug into the trailer light relay and presto lights. The harness came wired with yellows on the left and greens on the right, after drawing a diagram and back tracing the power I put a yellow and green on each side with the two whites in the middle [)][8D].

Now I can clean up the bundle of wires and re-install the dash, happy days are here.

I'm going to final check everything and then drive the car down the street, no tag yet

Randy

Unique 289 FIA
    Southern Automotive 396
    Team III 16's
    Brilliant Silver

Can you hear me singing I now have turn signals, flashers, brake lights and running lights at all four corners. I ended up switching the harness wires that plug into the trailer light relay and presto lights. The harness came wired with yellows on the left and greens on the right, after drawing a diagram and back tracing the power I put a yellow and green on each side with the two whites in the middle [)][8D].

Now I can clean up the bundle of wires and re-install the dash, happy days are here.

I'm going to final check everything and then drive the car down the street, no tag yet

Randy

Unique 289 FIA
    Southern Automotive 396
    Team III 16's
    Brilliant Silver