Thread: FRONT BRAKES

FRONT BRAKES

I heard that unique has a large brake option that has 13 inch rotors and uses wilwood 4 piston calipers. While still allowing 15 inch trigos to fit anybody know of this and what part numbers are used.
    thanks DEAN

I don't beleive that the 13" rotor will fit the 15" wheels. Generally the largest you will be able to hope for in a 15" wheel is the 12.19" rotor.
    Rick

I don't beleive that the 13" rotor will fit the 15" wheels. Generally the largest you will be able to hope for in a 15" wheel is the 12.19" rotor.
    Rick

Dean,
    You can use the 13" rotor with 15" Trigos & 15" PS Enginering wheels.
    The bracket to mount the calipers is only available from Unique and they will only sell it as a complete kit(rotors,calipers,hats,pads,brackets).

Poorboy

Dean,
    You can use the 13" rotor with 15" Trigos & 15" PS Enginering wheels.
    The bracket to mount the calipers is only available from Unique and they will only sell it as a complete kit(rotors,calipers,hats,pads,brackets).

Poorboy

HEY POORBOY thanks anybody try these bad boys out it must be an eyeball from socket seperating exeperience when you hit the binders on another note "poorboy" is that the result of cobras and cobra related expenditures
    thanks DEAN

HEY POORBOY thanks anybody try these bad boys out it must be an eyeball from socket seperating exeperience when you hit the binders on another note "poorboy" is that the result of cobras and cobra related expenditures
    thanks DEAN

The name comes from a drag car(Poorboy's Toy) I had years ago and the name of my shop(Poorboy's Auto Clinic)

Poorboy

The name comes from a drag car(Poorboy's Toy) I had years ago and the name of my shop(Poorboy's Auto Clinic)

Poorboy

WHAT does this setup sell for? $$$$
    thanks DEAN

WHAT does this setup sell for? $$$$
    thanks DEAN

" you can use the 13" rotor with trigo or PSE"

That is GREAT news. I didn't think it would fit, I will go home and pull a wheel and measure just to be sure. Checked the Wilwood site and the literature says minimum wheel ID should be 14.14" for the 12.19" rotor and 14.66" for the 13" rotor.

With the "D" compound and the 12.19" rotor my brake balance was coming up a bit to the rear. I will have to redo the calculations with the 13" and the balance should be just right! COOOOOOOOOOL.

Thanks

Rick

Now just where did I put that caliper adaptor template????? Yes, I make my own!

" you can use the 13" rotor with trigo or PSE"

That is GREAT news. I didn't think it would fit, I will go home and pull a wheel and measure just to be sure. Checked the Wilwood site and the literature says minimum wheel ID should be 14.14" for the 12.19" rotor and 14.66" for the 13" rotor.

With the "D" compound and the 12.19" rotor my brake balance was coming up a bit to the rear. I will have to redo the calculations with the 13" and the balance should be just right! COOOOOOOOOOL.

Thanks

Rick

Now just where did I put that caliper adaptor template????? Yes, I make my own!