Thread: Uniques at the Drags

Uniques at the Drags

We had a little get together on Nov 7th up in Commerce Ga at the Drag Strip. All of the Unique's did well and looked great doing it. Check out the CC website under the Atlanta group for some photos and a bunch of bragging. We had a ball.

Randy

Unique 289 FIA
    Southern Automotive 396
    Team III 16's
    Brilliant Silver

Who had the fastest Unique?

Did Turnpike run the new 427 stroker?

Details,details

Brent

Who had the fastest Unique?

Did Turnpike run the new 427 stroker?

Details,details

Brent

Brent check out the thread on CC under the Atlanta group. Pics and the sorid details. Fastest Unique was Joel and his Ernie Elliot 383 I think he ran a 12.2 on a slick track with street tires. I did manage to beat a full on BB before he got it dialed in.

My car suffered fuel starvation as soon as I got into 3rd, it damn near stopped[!. I still managed a 13.4 with street tires and I hadn't run a drag race since the 1965.

Fastest car was a V6 without any boost, he ran 11.2 and they told him to go home unless he had a NHRA approved full cage. Great time by all.

Randy

Unique 289 FIA
    Southern Automotive 396
    Team III 16's
    Brilliant Silver

Brent check out the thread on CC under the Atlanta group. Pics and the sorid details. Fastest Unique was Joel and his Ernie Elliot 383 I think he ran a 12.2 on a slick track with street tires. I did manage to beat a full on BB before he got it dialed in.

My car suffered fuel starvation as soon as I got into 3rd, it damn near stopped[!. I still managed a 13.4 with street tires and I hadn't run a drag race since the 1965.

Fastest car was a V6 without any boost, he ran 11.2 and they told him to go home unless he had a NHRA approved full cage. Great time by all.

Randy

Unique 289 FIA
    Southern Automotive 396
    Team III 16's
    Brilliant Silver