Thread: Daytona Coupe

Daytona Coupe

Attended the SAAC/COCOA open track function at Willow Springs and got a great look at the new (gasp) Superformance Daytona Coupe. Pretty slick and it has a real interior/air conditioner/stereo too! This guy had a slip from Fontana for 206 mph down the straight. Ran on a Roush 402 Windsor with a TREMEC 5-spd. Very nice...all yours for $80K. Still like my little grey roadster though.

Hi Phil,
    I've been in Reno off-n-on a lot lately, and there is a Superformance dealer there where I saw the coupe. Very nice, It is nice but, like you - I prefer my roadster as well. Haven't ever seen a pic of your car.... very nice [^] I have my entry form completed for the Modesto show, so-o-o-o-o maybe we will finally meet up

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    Southern Automotive FE
    3:31 and Toploader

Roseville (N.Cal)

Phil- are you still interested in a secure parking arrangement for Modesto?? PHIL S

Yeah, thanks, I would be if it can be arranged without causing any inconvenience. We would come down on Friday and probably bug-out Saturday night (?)

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    Southern Automotive FE

Roseville (N.Cal)

Phil- I'm pretty sure I can work something out for you. I'll confirm soon. PHIL S

Phil - Any recommendations on lodging? Thanks, Phil G

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    Southern Automotive FE

Roseville (N.Cal)

Phil- Since I usually stay with family I'm not real familiar with commerical lodging in Modesto. If you're a AAA member I'd check the book for downtown or North end accomodations to your taste and budget. Get back to you tomorrow (Sunday) with a better answer. PHIL S