Thread: Happy Birthday Karen

Happy Birthday Karen

Okay everyone. This is a surprise for tonight. Today is my wife's birthday. She wants me to teach her how to drive the Cobra today. [:O] So, post your birthday greetings to her here and I'll show her tonight.

Steve Foushee

Happy Birthday Karen[8D].....

I had to press my wife into driving the little car ..... told her I might have to rely on her to get me home should I become unable to drive (read anything you want into that statement![}]) After a quick trip around the neighborhood, I suggested she take it out onto the state road where she could go more than 30 MPH..... a very sound NO THANK YOU .... too many excuses like, clutch too hard, no power steering or power brakes, seat not adjustable (actually her legs are too short) and other reasons why she should only continue to drive from the right seat!!!

.... and many more happy ones to come Karen.

Jim Harding
    La Plata, Maryland

1982 #3004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a fabulous woman, and to the greatest sister-in-law anyone ever had!!!!!

[:X][:X][:X]

Clay

'98 Unique #9299, 427FE side oiler, top-loader (close), 3.31 rear

Annapolis, MD

Happy Birthday Karen!! My wife drove out Lil Cobra shortly after we completed the build. She loves it. I haven't gotten her on the track, but some of the ladies like Linda Dunn and Sara Fowler and Tammy Capps have. Don't sweat the shifting it pulls out as good in third gear as first as my wife showed me the first day. I just smiled and and enjoyed the ride. She loves it. Perhaps at the next CobraFest you can ask her about her driving experience, it turns like a go kart.

Have a great time!!

Ralph and Gayle Scott #9361

Happy Birthday Karen,

Had I known it was your birthday, we would have followed to the lake to help celebrate. Like you husband told me, I have too many projects.

Maybe I'll let Laurie drive my car this week.

John

Unique 289FIA #9367
    351W Fuel Injected

So how did the driving lesson go Steve.... inquiring minds need to know!

Jim Harding
    La Plata, Maryland

1982 #3004

Sorry, hadn't been on line in a few days, this semi-retirement has kept me busy

So, HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY, Karen[)][)][)]

How did the driving lesson go??????

Was Steve heavily medicated at the time

Hey Guys, Thanks for wishing Karen a Happy Birthday. We ran out of time before we got the Cobra drive in. Her top priority was to take the boat to the lake, then come back for a Cobra drive. If you ask me, she had her priorities mixed up. We will try to get the drive in tonight and report back. Thank you for all the well wishes!

Steve Foushee