Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CC and Family Honor

You guys don't even know how to honorably flame somebody. You should've all jumped Jamo's ass for Clay's sake. You bunch of pussies.

Don't you worry buddy boy...I jumped his ass privately...as any good arguement should be had.

Steve Foushee
    checked your profile, I mean buddy girl...

Really? Where...here? PM? Why don't you just hide behind mommy's dress while you're at it.

At least he does it in public...I'll say that for the fat basturd.

Yes BnB, what a bunch of lightweights. Jamo probably wouldn't even realize you are talking about him.

Darn, I love these cars!

B in B,

Hell, Clay won't even tell us what it was about nor direct us to the thread... I might be happy to jump on Jamos butt, er let me rephrase that,I might be happy to chastise Jamo but I need to know why...

I've done seaches on the CC Forum using Clay and Jamo and still can't figure out what's going on...

AL

ArmadilloHead
    You'd be surprized.

BnB, Jamo has a private message waiting. If he wants to make it public, that is up to him. Personally, I think it inappropriate to attack someone in a public forum.

Steve Foushee

Hey Back in Black.....I really don't want to go here again, because I genuinely think I was wrong for implying that Ron (Computerworks) was biased. Thus, I apologized, which I meant.

As for Jamo.....couldn't agree with you more. But, my apology was to Ron, not Jamo. Thanks, I think for your defense, if that's what is was[?]. Who are you, BTW...Jamo?

Clay

'98 Unique #9299, 427FE side oiler, top-loader (close), 3.31 rear

Annapolis, MD

Hmmm...

Well, Clay, I must say I admire you. You may have been a little over the top with Ron's picture posting and you readily admitted it. Obviously Jamo was doing his "family" thing for a fellow moderator and buddy...and I note you're gentleman enough not to have carried it forward here. I believe you and that fat basturd have actually never had a cross word for each other...actually, I think he actually thinks you're ok in his book.

Course, lot's of folks try to jump in and feed a fire when it's already been put out...

And so it goes.

back to black, don't come over here trying to cause trouble. Go back to that hole from wince you came

Probably.

Steve Foushee

Thanks Jamo

See you at DVSF, I hope, and I'll buy you a beer.

Clay

Annapolis, MD

Howdy kountzy! Bout time you showed up He's one of the good guys and a Texas Gashole brethren

WELCOME NEW MEMBER BACK IN BLACK...WHATEVER YOUR MOTIVE. I got your mom's dress right here in my hand baby.

Steve Foushee

Yes Clay.

Couldn't log in under my name (blocked?)...figured ol BinB wouldn't mind...heck, everyone gives him hell.

In any event, I thought you (and others that readily jumped in) were a bit harsh on Ron...it wasn't directed at just you. Just seemed to be the wrong guy to criticize. But we exchanged our posts and Ron, always the gent, was nonplaused by the whole affair. Figured you and I were done. Others directed me here for a look see. Didn't see any particular flaming by you, and I mean none towards you.

Let's see, what would one expect...I'm a damn lawyer with an ass bigger than his brain who supposedly got a private message(NOT).

What's important is that you folks stick by each other... The fact you all drive one of the outstanding marques makes it all the better.

Flame on...I burn slow.

I appreciate it Jamo, and now I can say, Jamo, my friend. Hope I get a chance to buy you that beer.

Clay

Annapolis, MD

deleted

OK...guys, let's just bury this one. We've all made peace.

Whether you recognized it or not, Jamo paid us all a compliment in the last line of his last message. The fact that he cared enough to come over here to see what was going on spoke volumes.

Clay

Annapolis, MD

Damn, after it's all said and done we will all be shaking hands,laughing, and downing brewskies together. Well thats the way it should be. I am going over to CC and post Homecoming Pictures, who wants to join me?

Rick

Clay your right.
    We should be glad he came over here and logged in under a fake name, sat in the shadows reading posts for two days, then tried to initiate negative responses by talking bad about himself and when it failed he decided to say something nice. What a stand up guy.

Brent