I did a quick search on "jag rear" and didn't find the answer, so I'll post this question as a new thread:

I've got about 6700 miles on my FIA now. Just recently, I (as well as my passengers) have noticed a very slight "clunking" noise coming from the rear end. This happens upon initial release of the clutch from a standing stop, and even sometimes as the car is coming to a halt under braking. In addition, I've heard this noise when turning a corner. It's only noticeable at very low speeds, and it's pretty quiet, but nontheless I want to try and figure out what it is so it doesn't get worse.

I crawled under the car this past weekend, and noticed a bit of brownish-colored fluid on the bottom of the pumpkin section, but couldn't locate the source. Due to it's color, I am assuming it's differential fluid, but nothing appeared to be loose. I'm headed over to a friends house who has a lift so I can give it a closer inspection. Any advice from you guys on things I should specifically be looking for??

Thanks,

Russ

Unique 289FIA - Viking Blue