An alternative title for this thread could be "What to do with that room in your house that you never use but paid a lot of money to furnish"... Realistically, I should have went with "The Most Understanding Wife Around".

Some explanation first...Many of you know that my Cobra build was somewhat interrupted by a cross-country move. In the process I decided to do a little alternative decorating...What do you guys think?

How often are you walking to the kitchen when you suddenly remember..."Hey, I wish I had that 1/2" drive socket right about now..." You're in luck! With the new hallway toolbox, you can satisfy all of your mid-meal fix-it urges without heading all the way to the garage or basement.

Greasy stains on your shop clothes? Tide is no match for a 6.5HP air compressor conveniently located in the laundry room. You can even port & polish the dryer vent for that extra edge of performance.

Hey, you don't use the dining room anyway, right? Might as well dress it up with some solvents and a small block Ford. You can have your Krispy Kreme's and torque your main caps all from one convenient location!

OK, OK, so why is all this crap in my house? Because we had to get it out of the garage to paint the floor. The Cobra needs a nice home too! Sure, it's not the Foushee-Garage-Mahal, but it will do the trick quite nicely for me.

As the last picture shows, the garage preparations are finally completed and Dad and I are officially back in the Cobra building business. Well, I am at least. Dad has been busy forming aluminum for the foot boxes and the engine compartment tins while I am busily bolting together something to fill that void. Below is the same ugly motor that came out of the Spence car a few months back although with many hours of griding and machine work, it has gotten a major facelift...

Stay tuned, chapters will be in short order. By the way, if your loved one complains about the mess you have made, feel free to drag out this thread to show that it could be much, much worse!

Unique 9122 - 289 FIA Cobra - The Legendary "Spence" Car