Thread: Barrett Jackson this week in Scottsdale

Barrett Jackson this week in Scottsdale

Saturday at the Pavilions in Scottsdale was crazy. The week before Barrett and the week after Barrett are always chaotic. People from all over the world are here to scout out the cars. The auction brings "buyers" out like locusts. It's funny though, you don't see alot of Cobra's for sale around town. I mean everything else in the world is up for sale.

Weather yesterday was 76 degrees with a light breeze and sunny blue skies. Expect this to last until May when the heat arrives in the desert.

Sundown

From what I hear AZ is becoming the retirement place to be rather than FL. Alot of people from Ohio seem to migrate that way. By the way it was 6 degrees this morning with a high of 18.

Scott
    SA 428
    3:54

I want to know what is wrong with Ohio? My sister lived there for a couple of years and I thought it was nice. She lived near Wright/Patterson AFB. They Also have an awesome AF Museum and research Library. Is there nothing to do in Ohio? I see more Ohio plates traveling down 95 than others. Just wondering?
    Tony

Unique 427 427s/o Nascar toploader 3.31 Jag IRS

Scott,

Arizona has been a retirement destination for the last 50 years. When I moved to Phoenix in 1980 there were 700,000 people in the valley. Now there are over 3 million

Today I had to decide which car to exercise in the warm 76 degree weather. I know that some of you guys have your cars tucked away for the winter, that's what we do out here in the summer. Gotta get it while it's winter here.
    Actually they both got out for a little romp!

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Corvette and Cobra 1-23-05[/img]

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Corvette and Cobra 1-23-05[/img]

Sundown

pics too large I guess.

Sundown

Sweet........where's the K-code?

Clay

'98 Unique #9299, 427FE side oiler (452.1-stroker), top-loader (close), 3.31 rear

Annapolis, MD

Clay,

The GT is in the shop getting a new suit of clothes!

Sundown

Tony, I think many Ohioans like the warm climates and there are alot of Golfers.

Scott
    SA 428
    3:54