Thread: Spinning Wheels

Spinning Wheels

So, the big weekend is almost here. No, not homecoming, that one is still a ways out. I'm talking about the big weekend where my Dad and I will get the Spence car well on the way to a roller. We had a setback in the wheels as the powder coat color did not turn out quite right, so we'll have to take another shot at that. In the mean time, here are a couple pictures of the spinners that Dad is polishing up. This is the various stages of completion. Below is our dashboard with the instrument holes plugged up so that we can re-lay out the instruments. Many more pictures to come through the weekend.

Our plans are to install the narrowed rear suspension, finish up and install the engine, work on the tranny, run some fuel and brake lines, and have a lot of fun. Stay tuned for images!

Unique 9122 - 289 FIA Cobra - The Legendary "Spence" Car

I'm new to the site so forgive my ignorance. What in the world is the Legendary "Spence" Car????

Tony

Unique 427 427s/o Nascar toploader 3.31 Jag IRS

quote:Originally posted by Naumoff

I'm new to the site so forgive my ignorance. What in the world is the Legendary "Spence" Car????

Tony

Here you go Tony.... http://www.uniquecobra.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=387

Unique 4279459

Nice - looking forward to additional pictures. If Dad runs out of stuff to polish...... well, you know

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    Southern Automotive FE
    3:31 and Toploader

Roseville (N.Cal)

Thanks!! All my fears have been relieved. Good Story. There are people who never want to take responsibility for their inability to do something and will always try to blame someone else or something for their failures.

Tony