Thread: HOME COMING

HOME COMING

Anyone from the Atlanta area driving to Unique? My car doesn't have that many miles on it and I'm sort of scared to drive there by myself. I was wondering if anyone was meeting in the Atlanta area first.

Let me know. Thanks.

I'll be driving. Not positive, but I'm guessing that Tony Radford, Randy Little, and Clyde Hill (if he still has his car ... or who knows, he'll hopefully come anyway!) will be driving as well. May be some others I don't know about. Of course, this is pending the "r" word.

Drive that sucker!!!!

I have put 10,000 miles on mine since I got it running last February!

Puts a big ol' grin on your face

Well I havent commited yet----Have you all.And Patrija---What is the "r" word. Do you mean weather? When is the latest you can reserve a room.

"r" is weather related and forbidden to be discussed. I have my hotel reservations, but the papers are still sitting on the kitchen counter. I'll get to them this weekend. Not sure I've seen your car, put up some pics! Do you haunt the AC Club on CC - we typically have random rides and drinks.

I don't have a Cobra yet. But I am planning on driving over early on Friday morning for open house. I am gathering ideas and cash still for my ride. Jason I am really interested in your super FE from Bill. I would be leaving from Marietta. Maybe we can meet up some where. We can work out details as we get a little closeer.

Tony are you going to bring a Serpent Express trailer this year?

Randy Awald

Atlanta folks-come-do not despair, for my troup lives on the ga. border-Bowdon, ga--ranburne, al.,we drive to atl. all the time, exit 205 on I-20, second exit coming west just inside alabama , we can hook up and travel together, or if you break help is nigh, 256-748-4281,or the first exit in alabama, abernathy, we can come get you, or help you in anyway, we stand ready--come--let us know , you aresn,t alone, have a rollback at jeff,s, , two mechanical engineers ready to assist. Put some gas in it, check the oil, aim west I-20, you will pass my house. Come ye therefore, for the family calleth the Will-alabama

Clyde and I drove our cars up last year on the scenic back roads (through Rome). It was an awesome ride. The Cobra Gods were watching over us and held the thunderboomers at the west Alabama border. I sold the Serpent Express rights to Larry Johnson who is manufacturing them in Oregon. Having offices in both Atlanta and State College, PA leaves no time to assemble trailers.

427SC, Torch Red / white stripes
    427 Windsor Stroker from Southern Automotive
    Delicious example of Beauty + Power.

I'm probably going to drive from the Roswell area early on Friday morning.

Baxter.