Last night Rick Bagley and I took the first steps towards installing Roller Rockers on my 302. Here are some photos of the process. In the first photos you see the difference between the Rocker arms that came with the crate engine and the Competition Cam Pro Magnum Steel Rockers.

After the first few photos you see the installation of the Crane Stud Replacement Kit. We installed the studs and torqued them to 25'lbs with some lock tight on the studs. They will stay like this overnite to let the lock tite to cure then we will install the Competition Cam Pro Magnum Steel Rockers. Enjoy the photos. This has been such a wonderful process of seeing the proper way to install and adjust the Roller Rockers versus the original crate engine roquers.

As usual Rick is the master builder and I the gofer and cleaner. Enjoy the photos.

This first two photos show the difference between the original crate engine rockers and the Competition Cam Pro Magnum Steel Rockers

The photo below shows a close up on the Crane Stud Replacement on #1 cylinder

The photo below show a close up on the Competition Cam Pro Magnum Steel Rockers assembly. This is what they all will look like once we let the studs cure overnight

This last photo illustrates all of the Crane stud replacements and they will stay like this overnight until they cure with lock tite