Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paul's Video

Tony - When I viewed this thread, I went straight to the last posting which was your Dec 31, 2010 entry. With that date fixed in my mind I skimmed the prior postings.

Also brain fade.
    Perhaps the result of much seat time at high-G's.

- Geary

Mississippi Gulf Coast and Central Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Naumoff View Post
    Of how long it would take you to figure out that this was an old thread.

I knew it was an old thread... I found it looking for something else. I had saved these long ago, but lost them somewhere along the line. I tried to get them again and that is why I asked Patrick to look into the broken links...

If I remember correctly, they sound pretty good!
    Paul

289 USRRC
    1964 289 5-bolt block
    Toploader and 3.31 rear

Last edited by RJacobsen; January 6th, 2011 at 04:13 PM.
    Rod
    Roseville, Ca.
    289 FIA #9152 "The Flintstone Cobra"

those videos are also on youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressor View Post
    Tony - When I viewed this thread, I went straight to the last posting which was your Dec 31, 2010 entry. With that date fixed in my mind I skimmed the prior postings.

Also brain fade.
    Perhaps the result of much seat time at high-G's.

- Geary
    Hi Geary. I am just busting Paul's chops.
    Tony
    Unique 427 #4279480 Precision Engine Machine Company 427 s/o 483.47 stroker close ratio toploader 3.31 jag rear

Hi Geary. I am just busting Paul's chops.
    Yah, he has lots'a time now that he has a government job...

BTW Tony, how's the 8-ball? Ready to go?
    Paul

289 USRRC
    1964 289 5-bolt block
    Toploader and 3.31 rear

I fixed the links in the first posting.
    Patrick Brown
    Forum Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Slither View Post
    Yah, he has lots'a time now that he has a government job...

BTW Tony, how's the 8-ball? Ready to go?
    Not at my job. Home sick today but have to finish an online class so I thought I would work on it. Don't have time at work and it is for work.
    Go figure.
    The 8 Ball is ready to go. I am thinking of changing to Webers and a 5 speed like I originally wanted and was talked out of.
    Tony
    Unique 427 #4279480 Precision Engine Machine Company 427 s/o 483.47 stroker close ratio toploader 3.31 jag rear

Talking Indeed?

I am thinking of changing ........ like I originally wanted and was talked out of.
    Hmmm....while you're at it, why not do it right and make the change complete, with a proper small block in it too?
    Yeehah

Quote Originally Posted by TurnpikeBoy View Post
    Hmmm....while you're at it, why not do it right and make the change complete, with a proper small block in it too?
    That has crossed my mind lately.
    Do it up like a 1967 AC 289 MkIII

The 1967 AC Cobra MK III with chassis number COB 6124 was offered for sale at the 2006 RM Auction in Monterey, Ca where it was offered without reserve and estimated to sell between $350,000-$450,000. All of the series MK III were right hand drive and were powered by Ford's 289. There were only twenty six examples built and this was the third from the last one created. It was constructed in 1967 and delivered in 1968. It is finished in Guardsman Blue with a black interior. Victoria Motor Works of Godalming, Surrey, UK sold this vehicle to Robert Hewitt. It passed through a few other owners before being sent to an American collector residing in Illinois. It then passed through a few more owners before finding its way to the RM Auction in Monterey, CA. It found a new owner at the price of $275,000.
    Tony

That has crossed my mind lately.
    Do it up like a 1967 AC 289 MkIII

The 1967 AC Cobra MK III with chassis number COB 6124 was offered for sale at the 2006 RM Auction in Monterey, Ca where it was offered without reserve and estimated to sell between $350,000-$450,000. All of the series MK III were right hand drive and were powered by Ford's 289. There were only twenty six examples built and this was the third from the last one created. It was constructed in 1967 and delivered in 1968. It is finished in Guardsman Blue with a black interior. Victoria Motor Works of Godalming, Surrey, UK sold this vehicle to Robert Hewitt. It passed through a few other owners before being sent to an American collector residing in Illinois. It then passed through a few more owners before finding its way to the RM Auction in Monterey, CA. It found a new owner at the price of $275,000.
    I am guessing that it would have had a Close ration toploader behind it, no?

Sounds like a cool idea Tony!
    Paul

289 USRRC
    1964 289 5-bolt block
    Toploader and 3.31 rear