Okay boys, as they say in the Navy, simmer down. If I had known that me posting the image from the carrier was going to cause such a negative stir I would never had done it. My main intention was to share an image I thought interesting and thought provoking, but not controversy.

Let us leave things as they are, in the past. Frankly I was a flight engineer in the Navy for 9 years and three of those years were spent on an aircraft carrier in the Pacific and I have to tell you we had instances of A-4s, A-7s and even F4s that made similar passes off the carrier and I can believe that the image portrayed can be a possibility.

On thing that I did however was to study the image deep pixel make-up and I have to tell you that the pixel pattern of the image is consistent throughout . If it is a hoax someone went through an incredible amount of trouble to fool somebody like me, and photo manipulation is what I do for a living.

Oh well it is a nice image for us to share. Please enjoy each others contributions and don't forget the purpose of this forum.

Juan

Juan Lopez-Bonilla
Kentucky Cobra Club
2432 Crittenden Drive
Suite 201
Louisville, KY 40217
502-635-5711
juanlb@lbrllc.net

http://www.kentuckycobraclub.com