Thread: Forum support

Forum support

I have not supported the site but would like to.In looking at supporters I saw none for 2005.Patrick would a check for all your work be welcome?
    Lonnie

I think the 2005 fundraiser already took place (officialy) but my guess is they would take $$ anytime. I think there is no indicator for giving on this site...but there is a list of givers somewhere.

Mike

Below the Unique Owners Forum banner is a tab "About". Then go to "Friends of Unique". We make an annual offering to Patrick for his efforts. It really started in 2003 when the server was acting up and would be down for hours, sometimes days, at a time. The active members who had become addicted to the sight started a fund raiser to replace the server. This past year (2004-05), has already taken place. We will most likely pass the hat again this winter.

This sight is invaluable for Unique owners who are active building and/or maintaing their cars. Your offer is apppreciated, and I'm confident you will have an opportunity this fall/winter to contribute if you are inclined.

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    Southern Automotive FE
    3:31 and Toploader

Roseville (N.Cal)

Phil---me too--Will-alabama---

Thanks for the info I will wait for th fall fund raiser.Just send something now for all the back posts I have been reading.
    I was on the site when the server problems started somehow I lost the
    link and didn't find the site again until a few months ago. My withdrawal was so bad I was ready to sell my Cobra when I got back on the forum.
    Lonnie