Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gasman's Daughter

Those are some cute kids.

Gearie - looks like he enjoyed that cake!

Brent - The first time you posted that picture I had Weber envy and was flamed for not making mention of that cutie of yours...but Weber's come and go... daughter's are forever, and you have a heart breaker on your hands buddy. BTW - wazup with your daughter being near my grandkids age?!?

Did I mention I have a "little" guy also.............?

Wanna see photos of my cousins? [:I]

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    Southern Automotive FE
    3:31 and Toploader

Roseville (N.Cal)

Phil, Pictures of your cousins? Thanks....but no thanks.

Steve Foushee
    Unique #4279389

Gasman,

Happy B-day, old guy............ you have mail

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    Southern Automotive FE
    3:31 and Toploader

Roseville (N.Cal)

Phil, thanks for the BD wishes. If you sent mail, I didn't get it.

Gasgirl gave me a 30 lap RP driving experience at AMS!

Steve Foushee
    Unique #4279389

Get the burr out from under your saddle - "that Auburn guy's" post was entirely in fun, otherwise he wouldn't have gone on to make the comment about how great a group of kids everyone here had. Lighten up just a bit - believe me, when you get out in a couple of years, the workplace will be extremely tough if you take every football comment seriously! Take it from me - an AU engineer in an office full of Georgia Tech alums!

Yes, this is the Auburn guy's older son - Auburn Mechanical Engineering, class of '98. My brother is Mechanical Engineering, Class of '04, and my wife is Education, Class of '96.

Oh, and East Alabama Male College/Alabama Polytechnic Institute/Auburn University was founded in 1856, not 1865.

Now, I have to go begin my mental preparation for dealing with the harassment I'm sure to receive from this crowd in two weeks when I show up in Pigeon Forge driving a [:O] CHEVROLET! [:O]

Zach Butterworth
    Apple Mt. Cobra Pit Crew
    (Mom & Dad's 427)

Doesn't Alan's son go to Auburn? He is in Mechanical Engineering.

John

Unique 289FIA #9367
    351W Fuel Injected

Gasman--what about those two sweetie pies of brents? My favorite picture, Brent old buddy it don,t get no better, enjoy.And Phil,s are great, all you guys have some more sweet chilluns, I just lovem.Getting ready to go to pigeon forge next week, be a good ride, north georgia mtns. and fried apple pies.We all are feeling Katrina already in neast al.Will-alabama

Katie--that would be me Will-alabama, only ment to be complimentary to you and the dawgs. Been teaching off and on at the college level since 1973, have lot of great friends at all the southern schools, we live on ga. al. state line, go to church in Bowdon, Ga. Dr. w.p. Smith, Fred, Catfish and myself use to fly to athens every year to see the dawgs, have lunch with v. Dooley and set with ga. folks, have the best time. Looks like you have the team to beat this year, dawgsspotlighted in top 15 games to be seen this year, Florida and mayby LSU, i,m over 60 just can,t remember.Anyway, gonna be a good year, Walter will help us out.Now, about that Dawg-Tiger game, tis war I say.Will-alabama

Katie,
    I'll definitely be 'tween the Hedges at 5:30. Can't wait! I was hoping we would have a good dose of Georgia heat and humidity to welcome our friends from Boise, but I guess we'll have to settle for 80 something degrees and moderate humidity. Don't let our Auburn buddies convince you that football talk isn't serious! It's real serious! Just remember, not everyone can be a DAWG! Someone's got to pull for the other guys. Among the others though, Auburn's not too bad. Remember Vince Dooley and Russell are Auburn guys. Now, one of those schools in the state south of us and another one in our capitol city, ......, I'm not sure about them. In fact, I'll be pulling for Auburn in their first game. Go Dawgs!!!
    Walter

guys guys guys I hope yall didnt think I was serious in any football related post. I honestly dont care that much how UGA does - from a girls perspective, if we're gonna get all dressed up and stand in the stadium in stilettos and 100 degree heat, it'd be nice if they won to reward us for our effort, but not devastating if they dont. So all you Auburn fans, good luck in your games - I've got a lot of friends in Auburn. Hope I didnt come off wrong - I guess its hard to hear my sarcasm in computer land...

and Mr. Walter - I'll be working at Dick Ferguson's in the Beechwood shopping center until about 3 on Saturday so stop by if you need any pre-game georgia shirts, pants, accessories! It'll be easy to spot me, I'm the only girl who works there!

Gosh Katie, even though I can't hear your sarcasm, I was glad to hear you were serious about our DAWGS! Don't let all these Tigers dilute your enthusiasm!
    Walter

haha atleast I have ONE friend on here!