Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gasman's Daughter

Gasman's Daughter

Hey Steve,

I thought I was the only one whose daughter had signed up as a member! Couple of lucky guys, huh? Now we.... er, I mean you have to clean up your act! Mine only embarrassed me once about a year ago

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    Southern Automotive FE
    3:31 and Toploader

Roseville (N.Cal)

Hey Phil, Katie is a funny girl. She figured out my password and changed my profile. It's kinda funny what she wrote, go check it out. She knows I hate talking on the phone and figured this would be the next best thing. As for cleaning up my act, she figured me out along time ago.

Steve Foushee
    Unique #4279389

Hi Katie.........she'll probably never log in again.

Clay

'98 Unique #9299, 427FE side oiler (452.1-stroker), top-loader (close), 3.31 rear

Annapolis, MD

She just moved from one house to another last weekend, so I'm not sure if she has internet access yet.

Steve Foushee
    Unique #4279389

Gasman - nice profile.... LMAO

Aren't kids grand [^]

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    Southern Automotive FE

Roseville (N.Cal)

Hey Mr. Phil and Clay!
    Sorry for the long awaited response...I know yall have been anticipating my return to the forum! I've been a little busy for the past 2 weeks - we had rush which took every bit of my undivided attention and then a little thing called classes started Thursday. But anyways, I'll be sure to check on this website a little more often from now on. My ultimate goal is to out do Clay (the member with the highest posts to date...pretty impressive title i must say) But yall keep givin me replies - maybe i'll become completely obsessed with interent friends like 'ol Pops is. I guess thats what happens when you turn 50 (dont forget, Stevos big 5-0 is a week from today) Talk to yall later!

ps - mr. phil, my brother matt says you're really cool so i'll take his word for it
    pps - uncle clay, word on the street is that you're coming to my deb ball! I'm very excited to see you! its been too long! tell amanda hey!

Ata-girl, you keep "ol' pops" honest, ya hear. So, the old man is 50 next Saturday, huh? Thought he was older than that after meeting him If you plan on out doing Clay, you'll have to give up school..... and don't do that... just a bunch old fools here [8D]

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    Southern Automotive FE

Roseville (N.Cal)

Phil's right Katie. Most of those posts were during my "extended sabbatical" last year. I wouldn't recommend it at your age.

And yes, barring something unexpected, I'll be at your big event!! Congrats!!

Clay

'98 Unique #9299, 427FE side oiler (452.1-stroker), top-loader (close), 3.31 rear

Annapolis, MD

uncle clay,
    "Barring something unexpected"??? That is unacceptable! I'm becoming a woman. Didnt you know - donning a white dress and making your parents spend loads of money on a ball while you and about a 1000 of your closest friends and family dance and munch on heavy hors d'oeurves officially gets you over that hump of "young adult" to full blown "woman". How are you gonna pass that up?!
    smooches,
    katie

Good grief.

Steve Foushee
    Unique #4279389

Katie,

You know unexpectedlike checking in suddenly for a quick little quadruple bypass surgery, or something like that....... You never know what may happen among the elderly and infirmed............

Sounds like fun!

Clay

Annapolis, MD

well i guess i could excuse something like that - but nothing less! hope you're havin a good day! talk to you later!
    KF

Turning 50, daughter in college, marriage!![xx(] A glimpse into my future. Let me know how it turns out.

http://www.ohiocobraclub.com
    http://www.londoncobrashow.com

hey pal, he's livin the good life! (have you seen my mom?!) dont be hatin!

Here we go [B)]

Brent
    427 SC Chassis #4279401
    Candy Apple Red/White
    402 FE/Toploader/3.54

well, it looks like the daughter's are taking over the forum from the old men. it's been awhile since i've made an appearance. i was cautioned by daddy phil not to turn his precious cobra forum into a little coffee chat room. however, listening to katie just cracks me up....you go girl!! besides i also have to give my ol' pops some props. last time i posted i was complaining that he spent every waking moment either working on his precious "girl" in the garage or talking about her on email. i was starting to feel neglected. but he's turned it around and found another hobby this summer... such as becoming our pool boy (chlorinating, scrubbing and skimming the pool) while we were gone and our boat boy (pulling the ropes in, getting the wakeboards on and off the racks, and becoming my husband's personal wake enhancement system) while boating on the river. all which has been free of charge and without complaint. thanks dad, i'm lovin this retirement thing....aren't you??

Good grief! What have we created

Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    Southern Automotive FE

Roseville (N.Cal)

Phil, Pool Boy[:O]

You Dog

Oh my.............this just isn't right. Your "husband's personal wake enhancement system"........... Phil, Phil, Phil..........[:P]

Clay

Annapolis, MD

Trying to keep up here, gone off and left me, perhaps i will converse with my dog, professor vernon von studebaker concerning these matters, no doubt the beast will stay on the porch and not indulge in this fray, Will-alabama