Thread: Donations requested, time is short

Donations requested, time is short

It looks like the trip down to Mississippi is happening tomorow night. In another thread I explained what the needs were. Any money that we get will be to buy fuel, blankets, tarps, water, etc.

I will run any donations through our company, Torch Technologies which has a general purpose foundation to deal with donations and tax issues.

As I said before, the easiest way is to send money is via Paypal (https://www.paypal.com) and the email address is bomelia@comcast.net...any amount is appreciated an you will recieve receipts for tax purposes (I will need snail mail addresses to get those to you).

In the event that PayPal is not an option, send me an e-mail indicating the amount you wish to give, and I will front it. You can then send a check via snail mail to Mike O'Melia, 3202 Drystone Cir, Hampton Cove, AL 35763. In all cases, I will send you reciepts for tax purposes. I will also post photos later.

We are trying to raise $500, and thus far we have recieved $375 (thank you!!) Our effort will target specific communities in Mississippi. We will post photos of the effort. If we raise more than $500, we will take two trailors down.

Surely, our effort is a drop in the bucket...but I do not think the recipients will see it that way.

Again,

Thank You. And, God Bless you.

Mike

Thank you UniqueCobra!! [u]We are done.</u> My goal was $500, raised <s>$1400!!!</s>

Pictures to follow.

Mike

Edit: Make that $1550!

To all, here is a Thank You for your Katrina support from some of the folks that were affected by the storm AND your support.

Please vist(ask me) for more pictures of storm damage, and relief efforts.

Mike (PLEASE!! email me your snail mail address so I can send tax reciepts!!! bomelia @ comcast.net)