Thread: For Sale: Unique Motorcars 1965 427 S/C

For Sale: Unique Motorcars 1965 427 S/C

For Sale: Unique Motorcars 1965 427 S/C Cobra replica. PPG “Candy Apple Red” with Wimbledon White stripes. Engine: Dutton Performance built 428FE Dyno 525HP 492TRQ. 750 Quick Fuel carb , fully ported Edelbrock aluminum intake and heads 2.19 IN 1.75 EX Manley valves, Comp cams roller valve train, JE 10.75 custom pistons, H beam rods, SCAT internal balanced crank, Centerforce Aluminum flywheel and clutch, Canton oil pan/windage tray and a lot more. Drivetrain: Tremec TKO-600 .82 overdrive trans. 3.31:1 Posi Trach IRS . Suspension: Carrera coilovers,Large Wilwood brakes front and inboard disk rear, Front & rear sway bars. Cockpit: Black leather seats with memory foam, Thermo-Tech insulation, heater/defroster, S/W gauges, Correct reverse shifter, fire extinguisher, 5 point safety harness, wind wings, tonneau , car cover, sun visors,e-brake and door sills. Wheels: Trigo pin drive with Goodyear Billboard tires. Car has 4200 miles finished in May 2003 runs and looks great!! $42,500 Contact Eric Miller (615)895-6558 Home or (615)427-2800 Cell or email ericscobra@peoplepc.com Murfreesboro,TN
    See more at http://mypeoplepc.com/members/ericsc...5cobraforsale/

Eric, what a suprise, must be in the water.
    Brent and now you[?]

Rick

Beautiful car and a hell of a motor for a great price.

Best of luck Eric

Brent
    427 SC Chassis #4279401
    Candy Apple Red/White
    402 FE/Toploader/3.54

Thanks for the opportunity to provide you with an engine for such a beautiful car. Let us know if we can help you with any future projects.

Stephen Dutton
    Dutton Performance
    256-820-0706
    www.duttonperformance.com

Eric, When I saw your car at homecoming I thought it was extremely clean and well put together. It will make someone a very nice ride.[:P]

Scott
    SA 428
    3:54

Eric- whose oil filter remote adapter is that on your engine?? Phil Souza

That is a Canton Adapter Screwed on a Stock Ford Oil Filter Mount, probably just used for the Dyno Runs.

Rick

It sure is lot nicer than what I have on my engine....really like the fact that the fitting rotate at 90 degrees instead of coming straight out towards the frame rail. I'll have to check with Canton. Thanks.

Phil Souza

I do not believe that one will fit between the block and the frame rail. Very tight area.

Brent

Score another win for small block Cobras...The Canton adapter fits just fine on our car.

Brian Carlson

Unique 9122 - 289 FIA Cobra - The Legendary "Spence" Car

On a small block Ford engine you use just the canton adapter as it screws on in place of the oil filter ( the black part you see in the photo). It will rotate 360 degrees and then you tighten the center nut, 1 1/2" to lock it in place and seal the gasket. It has both inlet and outlet threaded holes for your remote oil cooler line fittings.

The reason the other part is used in the photo is because an FE engine does not have a oil filter screw on as part of the block.

Rick

Thanks Scott and Dan.The engine is every thing that I wanted and runs great.I sat in traffic in Pigeon Forge 30 min. and it never got over 190.I have just decided to get maybe get something the whole family can ride in so that's the only reason why I'm selling.If any one knows someone looking for a cobra at a fair price send them my way.

Thanks,
    Eric

Priced lowered to $42,500.
    If anyone knows someone looking for a cobra please tell them about my car.
    Thanks,
    Eric Miller

Also will have a 2003pace shadow 20'trailer to go with my car for $4000

Hay Eric. Im very interested in youre trailer. Where are you located?
    Its a shame you did not sell youre car this time last year. I would have jumped all over it. Shure is a nice ride. Let me know something on the trailer thow. Thanks Pat.

Eric,
    Sent you an e-mail yesterday, I'd like to buy the trailer. Pls give me a call or e-mail.

nolastyankee@sbcglobal.net

479-621-8470

Thanks!

Brian Carlson

I changed my post to say that the trailer would will go with my car or if the person is not interested I will then sale it alone.

Sorry
    Eric

Eric,
    Sounds good. Please keep me in mind, I'd like to buy it if you decide to sell the trailer without the car.

Brian Carlson

Eric If it dosn't go with the car.Please let me know. I'll but it. Good luck with youre selling that beauty. Thanks---PAT