Thread: Shelby American Collection Christmas Party

Shelby American Collection Christmas Party

Are any of you planning on attending the Shelby American Collection Christmas Party in Boulder, Co? The date is Saturday 12/2/06. I have attended the last couple years and this is a top notch event. It is a close and personal event with some of Shelby American top personnel, not to mention the measum is home to many of the most desired and historic Cobras and Shelby Mustangs. I am going again this year, along with Dan Hampton. Just curious if I will see any of you there??

Jeff

PS. Their web site, if your are interested, is: http://www.shelbyamericancollection.org/

Nice website.
    Tony
    Unique 427 #4279480 Precision Engine Machine Company 427 s/o 483.47 stroker close ratio toploader 3.31 jag rear

Now that would be an awesome event to go to. If it weren't so far from Louisville.

The photos from the collection are awesome.

Juan

Don't see me going.
    Rick
    427 S/C , 427 Side-oiler, 4 Speed Close Ratio Top Loader, 3:73 Gear

Not me!

I surfed into the website and enjoyed the photos and historical data, but after the grief ol' Shel has given the kit car industry I have no plans to honor the man in any way. I can't afford one of his originals and I don't want him to interfere with my plans to build a replica, so he can just go eat a worm for all I care.

I'm not usually the negative type, but this guy has managed to PO me!

Doug
    YD,E./PNB

"Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood..." (Daniel H. Burnham)

Where as I agree to an extent with your comments about Shelby, the event is second to none when it comes to the historical cars and people in attendance. Attached is a link to some pictures posted by Ron Richards on Club Cobra. I thought some of you would enjoy.

Take care and Happy Holidays!!

Jeff

http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/show...661#post692661