Thread: Price Increase

Price Increase

We have posted a price increase on our web site starting Feb 06, it will include a $1100.00 increase in the price of the deluxe Pallet Kit and we are taking out the drive shaft and quick jacks. Our cost have doubled on some materials and almost tripled on the cost on steel. We have absorbed these cost for over a year but just can't do it any longer. If you are thinking of placing an order soon we will honor our current price through Jan 06. If you have any questions email me or call and ask for Alan.

Talking

Now I can tell my wife I saved money by puchasing my kit last year, just like she does when she goes to some fancy store with a 10% off coupon!

Don't blame you one bit, but here we go with the domino effect........
    Thanks God mine is on it's way here!

Alan I'm surprised you have been able to hold off this long. I have seen substantial increases in steel, concrete, plywood, gyp etc. Why the quick jacks - they seem like a small item?

Randy
    Unique 289 FIA #2899420
    Southern Automotive 396
    Team III 16\'s
    Brilliant Silver

Weaver

You have to recoup your cost, and tack on a profit in anything. Don,t see how ya,ll kept cost of your product so low all these years.When Zach gets ready to build we,ll just start singing hymns have prayer and take up a love offering or two to raise a little, go over to the bank and put up a sad tale or two, look pitiful, we,ll do alright.Naw, get a farm subsidy.Will-alabama

The reason we took the quick jacks and drive shaft out was these are items that are either deleted or priced different, some people want bumpers instead of jack bars and different drive shafts cost more than others so it was easy for us to take these items out of the DPK.

Alan

I assume this means that the value of existing UNIQUE Cars also went up? I told my wife the Cobra was an investment.....not a toy!!!!!
    Dennis M. Swann

I tried that angle w/ my wife.....but in theory in 5-10 years when the cost to construct a cobra is up 15%, I can't imagine NOT making a profit off of your vehicle if you maintain it. But Like anyone else would tell you, I didnt go into this for an investment but rather for enjoyment instead....good luck....Mike

Thumbs up

Investments are good..... so are toy's.... we just got luck and happen to have both!!!

Alan, I'm confident you will grandfather the pricing for your existing customers (LOL).
    Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    FE Specialties FE
    3:31 and Toploader (wide ratio)

Roseville (N.Cal)

Sure Phil, as long as you order by Feb 06.

Alan