Thread: Butterworth "garage" sale

Butterworth "garage" sale

Hey y'all!

Finally got everything together and got logged back in, and I've got a couple of things to let anyone who may be interested know about. Cy and I are both beginning to make the strategic moves we need to make to get us started on eventual paths to Uniques of some sort. To this effect, both of us have vehicles for sale. I know we don't want to turn this into an advertising board, so I'll ask that anyone who's interested please contact us off-board.

Cy has a '66 Mustang notchback w/ built 302, T-5, 9-inch, cowl hood, etc. and a room full of parts for sale. He's asking $11,500 for ALL. He can be contacted at cy_butterworth@southwire.com or by phone at (256)-748-3502 (probably have to leave a message).

I've got an '81 Jeep CJ-5 w/ reblt 258 I-6 & Weber carb, T-176 4-spd, D300 t-case, 3.54 gears, soft & bikini tops, Bestop seats, rebuilt suspension, etc. Basically, it's "restored" with the exception of paint (and a nicer top). Also includes a custom M-416 military trailer painted to match, manuals, extra parts, etc. Very nice for camping, parades, etc. The only reason I'm parting with it is to help set me up for an FIA in the next couple of years. I'm asking $8000 for all. You can get me at zbutterworth@centurytel.net, or (256)-748-2222.

Both of us can email photos, spec sheets, etc. on request. And both of us are negotiable on prices.

Thanks!
    Zach Butterworth
    289 FIA #9367

Update:

Mustang is still available, $8000.

Jeep & trailer still available, $7000, obo. Will separate the two if desired.

Both of us are ready to free up some garage space!

Thanks,
    Zach
    Zach Butterworth
    289 FIA #9367

picture

us with a look see at the machines if you have some.Will-alabama

Mustang & Jeep photos are below:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mustang4Sale.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	239   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jeep4Sale.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	240  
    Zach Butterworth
    289 FIA #9367