Thread: unique options

Talking unique options

What are some of they options that are not listed on there web site that are available? I know of a bigger brake option, I have read about some on all the forums, but I can't remember them for the life of me what they were. "grey matter" I don't want to say I wish I knew that was available when I ordered mine.
    thanks Dean

ps. All offsprings teeth are straight and are educated now it's my turn!

Wink Hhmmm.....

....well, I think the options list is pretty much whatever you need - or think you need. I don't think I've ever seen a separate listing, but know that conversations with Maurice or Alan gave birth to just a whole bunch of possibilities. Hood scoop/no hood scoop, dual rollbars, different gearing, brakes, trans setups, whatever.

But - if you just GOTTA have the candy purple paint with pink polka dots, you probably should call somebody else for this.
    Yeehah

dean, its not listed but if you get your engine from bill parham ( southern) they will deliver it and install for free. same thing if you get bruce bunn (jodeco) paintjob they will pick up and deliver body and get it mounted for free. it still leaves you with plenty to do but you don't have to worry about the logistics of moving some heavy stuff around, saves garage space, no risk of damaging paint job with handling, and they both do a class job. jim o
    Jim O.
    Unique 427 S/C #4279479
    SA 402FE,Toploader,
    3.53 Posi

unique options

Thanks, thats the kind of info I was looking for,one more that comes to mind is narrowed rear for pindrive or for that real deep dish wheel look. I know you can get pretty much anything within reason, but what I am after are common options or request that are not listed that you have seen on other cars or have heard of.
    thanks Dean

The only thing I will say is if you get a SA motor. Request a good carb., clutch, and dist.

These are VERY important pieces and he uses cheaper pieces on his "crate style" motors.
    Last edited by Brent; December 14th, 2005 at 03:29 PM.
    Brent
    "Build em' light and wind em' tight!"
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2660122
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2659961

Sold Unique 427SC

You can also choose two different options for your side pipes, spiral flow or regular baffles. Spiral flow are louder and have less restriction.
    Scott
    SA 428
    3:54

unique options

This is exactly what I wanted to get out of this thread,if there is enough replys it will make for a good "STICKY" at the top of the page, or at least a good "FAQ" thread.
    once again thanks Dean.

Something I didn't even ask for, but Maurice made my roll bar an inch taller to clear my helment. He knows I will be taking the car to the drag strip from time to time. I wouldn't have even thought to ask for that.

Justin

Ditto what Brent posted re: an SA setup - clutch/pressure plate (McCloud or Ram), distributor (MSD).... although I have no issues with my Holley 750 (other than I wish they were Weber's! ).
    Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    FE Specialties FE
    3:31 and Toploader (wide ratio)

Roseville (N.Cal)

Jim would it be possible to take a look at your cobra, I am less than an hour from N Andover.
    thanks Dean
    crawford2@metrocast.net