Thread: Santa's Gadsden Shop?

Smile Santa's Gadsden Shop?

Hey y'all!

Today was the first day I've had off for the Christmas holidays, so Sandy, Mom, Dad, and I struck out early this morning. After breakfast in Piedmont, we motored over to Gadsden (in our Jeep Cherokee - no topless vehicles this morning, as we registered our lowest temp this season at 14 degrees!) to drop by the Unique shop - or, as a gearhead might think of it this time of year, "Santa's Subsidiary Snake Shop." After all, grownups need toys, too!

Photos are attached:
    - Some high performance reindeer, resting in a corner of the shop.
    - Hey, is that a Santa in Training? (my apologies to Jared, who had to endure all kinds of questions & stories from me once we got started talking about who his mech. eng. profs are at Auburn. War Eagle, man!)
    - The Weavers, posing with Dad. I think he bribed them for this pic with parched peanuts & candy of some sort...

Sorry there aren't more photos, but, the fact is, we all got to talking and having a good time, and I just plain forgot to make many pictures... pretty typical of a visit with the Weavers! Thanks for taking time out to visit with us!

I'm probably signing off till mid-week, so from Clover Hill & Apple Mountain:

Merry Christmas to all our "Unique" friends!!!

May these days find you & yours blessed with good health, good friends, and joy in your heart!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HiPoReindeer.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	66   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SantaIntern.JPG 
Views:	50 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	67   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DewithWeavers.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	68  
    Zach Butterworth
    289 FIA #9367

Thumbs up Jared's New look

Thanks for the photos you posted Zach! Really cool Jared!! Merry Christmas to All!!

Ralph