It pains me to see this section of the forum not have any posts for so long. I know there are some great racing stories, set-up tips, etc. to be shared amongst us Unique owners, so please let us hear them.

I guess I'll start with my best "racing" story of '05. My Unique 289 FIA took "unofficial" top honors in the street-tire class at the Mid-America Cobra Club's annual all-Cobra autocross. I say "unofficial" because the SCCA had stoped scoring us in the afternoon session, and us club members were responsible for tracking our times. But I had the fastest time of 20-or-so cars from various manufacturers, including Factory Five, Mid-States, Hurricane, Premier, Shell Valley, and B&B.

I take particular pride in the handling characteristics of my Unique, considering that I was on crappy Goodyear Eagle GT's w/15" wheels, and most of my competition were running 17" wheels with high-dollar, low-profile street radials.

Here's a shot of me "at speed" - or at least going as fast as I could get rolling in the Arrowhead Stadium parking lot.....