Thread: cobra-dog in southern court

cobra-dog in southern court

My dog, Professor Vernon Von Studebaker was summoned to court recently as a witness.Prosecuting attorney approached the professor asked"professor do you know me?"The professor responded" why yes I know you, you,ve been a big disappointment to me.You lie, cheat on your wife, manipulate people, talk behind their backs, think you are a big shot, nothing but a two-bit paper pusher, yes I know you".Lawyer was stunned, pointed across the room asked the professor if he knew the defense attorney.Said " yes I know him, since he was a youngster,he,s lazy, bigoted, has a drinking problem, worst law practice in the state, cheated on his wife with three different women, one of them was your wife, yea, I know him."Defense att. almost keeled over, Judge leaned forward summoned both attorneys to approach the bench, said" if either of you ask him if he knows me I,ll throw your sorry a--es in jail for contempt."My dog, Professor Vernon Von Studebaker, wishes you all a merry christmas.Will-alabama

Talking

HAHAHAHAHAHHhahAHAHHAHAAaHAHAhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God I don't practice law. And don't know your dog. Or, him know me.
    Yeehah

Good one Will.... Mollie-Jean sends her Christmas greetings to the Prof as well.
    Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    FE Specialties FE
    3:31 and Toploader (wide ratio)

Roseville (N.Cal)