Thread: Car Dolly for Garage

Car Dolly for Garage

Hello All,

I would like to know if anyone is using wheel dollies to push your car in the garage. If so, which ones do you recommend?

I use them for my 67 mustang...they are the steel ones from Eastwood. Sometimes if you have a rough grade the steel wheels are not the best but the rubber ones work great, trade off is the price. I think I paid $40 a piece.

-Mike

Thanks for the feed back.

I think I will bite the bullet and pick up a set of the rubber wheels.

I got mine from Harbor Freight liked them so much got a set for my buddy. They were invaluable when I was building Lil Cobra.

Ralph

Agreed with Mike - I have a set of steel-wheeled ones from Eastwood's, and they are very handy. In fact, I can honestly say they were worth their weight in gold when building the Chevelle. But, the rubber wheels work much better on rougher or brush-finish concrete. (The paint shop couldn't use my steel-wheel dollies on their floor, as it was too rough. They work ok in my basement.)
    Zach Butterworth
    289 FIA #9367

My Harbor Freight ones have steel wheels and I think are less expensive than Eastwood The price flucuates I think I paid about 100.00 for mine (4).

Ralph