Thread: ? about Unique

? about Unique

I am trying to decide between ERA and Unique for a 289 FIA build. If the "minimum order" is selected can the rest of the parts be purchased seperately? I saw nothing about this on the website nor were there any prices. I only saw the options for the different pallet configurations.

Thanks

Scott

unique can send you a parts list with prices. you can buy just about everything from them. era has a longer wait time for delivery if that is an issue

You will never find a better group of people to work with than the Weavers at UNIQUE. I did not build my car, it was a turnkey built by one of their authorized dealers. The service I have received has always been excellent and I have been treated more like a member of the family than a customer. You will not be sorry you selected UNIQUE.
    Dennis M. Swann

Hi Scott, I tried emailing you yesterday couldn't get it to go through. We do offer our kits in different stages of completion, you can purchase a minimum kit and buy parts as you need them. If you go to our site www.uniquemotorcars.com and click on kits, our prices are at the bottom of the page or email me your address and I will send you our current brochure with prices.

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by weaver
    Hi Scott, I tried emailing you yesterday couldn't get it to go through. We do offer our kits in different stages of completion, you can purchase a minimum kit and buy parts as you need them. If you go to our site www.uniquemotorcars.com and click on kits, our prices are at the bottom of the page or email me your address and I will send you our current brochure with prices.

Alan
    What I am looking for are prices for individual pieces after purchasing the minimum kit.

I don't know why the email wouldn't go through. Try this in case I screwed up in my email address to you.

scottmorris@earthlink.net

I sent you a p.m. also.

Thanks

Scott
    Last edited by 65fia289; April 16th, 2006 at 12:30 PM.

Scott All it will take is the trip to OPEN HOUSE next month at Unique. All youre answers would be answered.

PAT

Quote Originally Posted by olblu66
    Scott All it will take is the trip to OPEN HOUSE next month at Unique. All youre answers would be answered.

PAT
    Thanks, I do live in Miami.I will be on a trip the first half of May. If it is during the last half , I may try to make it.

Scott

May 12 [ open house ] May 13 [ 4 hour cruise -- You can also ride in these cars with the owners. There will be 50 to 60 of there cars here, both 427 and 289.
    PAT

Crap, I will be flying May 12/13. Would really like to go.

Scott

Scott,
    If you ever fly into Houston you are welcome to come look at mine.

Justin

Thank you very much!

Scott

kit parts

65fia289 I leave here in Miami if you want. I can show you my car and show you 289 that belong Rick we just need to call him first .If I can answer any question feel free to call me .Garcia home 305-665-2796 Work 305-626-7580. p.s the WEAVERS ARE GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH........
    Last edited by COBRAGAR; April 21st, 2006 at 04:53 AM.

scott,

i just sent ya a email....let me know if you
    have any questions....i am across the state in
    port charlotte.....

chris
    "Why built it if you are not going to beat on it ??"