Thread: Help ID an FIA

Help ID an FIA

This car appears to be a Unique. Can anyone confirm that, or maybe even know who the car belongs too? I have a friend who is interested in it.
    Here's the link:

http://www.vehiclemart.com/en_US/Kom...sp?Unit=105902

I know the pictures are crappy, and now the more I look at it (specifically underhood where the bonnet lays down, and the kick panels), the more I think maybe it's not a Unique. Old Hi-Tech maybe?
    Last edited by Russ Dickey; May 7th, 2006 at 07:40 PM.
    Unique 289FIA - Chassis #9229 - Viking Blue

I don't believe its a Unique as there are small "platforms in the corners of the hood opening. Perhaps a Contemporary

Looks like an older NAF. Joe if you know someone looking for a very nice used FIA have them call me, I have one for sale.

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by weaver
    Looks like an older NAF. Joe if you know someone looking for a very nice used FIA have them call me, I have one for sale.

Alan
    Alan:
    Thanks for the ID on the aforementioned car. If you can send me a quick PM with the details and price of the used FIA you have for sale, I will pass them along to my friend who is in the market.

Thanks,
    Russ
    Unique 289FIA - Chassis #9229 - Viking Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Russ Dickey
    the more I look at it (specifically underhood where the bonnet lays down, and the kick panels), the more I think maybe it's not a Unique.
    The older Uniques (like mine - 1988) have the pads in the corners of the hood opening and the kick panel looks like an owner add on to cover the cowl bracing. The door hinge area, lower radiator support bracket and the upper inside edge of the doors do look a little bit like "our" brand. I'm sure Alan will be able to tell when he sees the pics.
    Tropical Buzz