Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Homecoming entry forms

Homecoming entry forms

If you plan to attend this years Homecoming you need to get your entries in, we have 33 entries in and I know several are on their way but we need to call our shirt order in next week. If you want to come without a car let us know and we will send you a form for Friday nights dinner and a t-shirt. If you haven't received your form give us a call and we will happy to send you one.

Alan

Question

How many did we end up with last year??
    Rick
    427 S/C , 427 Side-oiler, 4 Speed Close Ratio Top Loader, 3:73 Gear

The wife and I are coming. Mrs. Jean gave us a form when we picked up the front suspension. I'll send it in with the check for the steering linkage and speedometer. We'd like 2 shirts, M and L.

Robert
    Robert
    Unique Motorcars 289 F.I.A. # 9142
    Southern Automotive 354 stroker

I don't remember but we had around 55 to 60 last year.

Alan

Alan - Just sent you an email

Guys, unfortunately Wendy and I are scheduled out of town the weekend of homecoming. Hopefully something changes ... we'll sure miss it!

We are on

Our entry went in today. Looking forward to the trip down to Gadsden.

I sent mine today, hope to make it with the car.

Justin

If anyone is on the fence about attending, for what it is worth - I would highly recommend it. I had a blast last year meeting everyone face-to-face. Unfortunately, my travel calendar is booked and I won't be making it this year, which I truly regret. I think what I regret the most is missing out on that lunch stop during the cruise on Saturday

Yall have fun - I'll be thinking of you!
    Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    FE Specialties FE
    3:31 and Toploader (wide ratio)

Roseville (N.Cal)

Wink

I sent mine out today and made reservations for the Hampton Inn.

Phil, a man in your position with excess idle time. What can be more important than Catfish on Thursday nite.
    Scott
    SA 428
    3:54

Cool

Look's like a lot of Folks are Draggin A$$ this year!! Get with the program and get to Gadsden in May. Great time.
    Rick

Sounds like the west coast won't be represented this year - my employer decided they didn't need my position anymore so I would have the time but resources probably should be directed elsewhere...
    Hope to see y'all next year. I just purchased a small van so I wouldn't have to drive the Cobra all the way.
    Paul
    Vancouver, Washington

Sorry to hear about your job, something better will come along. We have received 8 entries in the last 2 days and know of a few more on the way.

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Master
    I sent mine out today and made reservations for the Hampton Inn.

Phil, a man in your position with excess idle time. What can be more important than Catfish on Thursday nite.
    Scott,

Idle time hasn't been a problem.... If have plenty of fun stuff and honey-dos to occupy my time. I really am going to miss being there, but the weather here has backed up a lot of travel plans, plus the WSCB and our annual Oregon trek just won't allow enough time - this year (hopefully next year). The Thursday night catfish was good - but my personal favorite was that Sataurday lunch where everything is fried I was even able to get fried okra and b-b-q pork at the airport on the way home last year!!! Love that southern food.

Paul,

Sorry to hear you won't be making it. As Alan said, something good will come of your current situation.... it always does. It's ashame no one from the west will be represented this year
    Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    FE Specialties FE
    3:31 and Toploader (wide ratio)

Roseville (N.Cal)

alan,
    i got mine yesterday....going in the mail today for just 1...
    chris
    "Why built it if you are not going to beat on it ??"

The check went in the mail this morning!

sad

note for this year, my friend that furnished the "dixie Lightning" for last year was busted by the revenuer boys ,so won,t be no cheerful elixir for to cheer us up this time. But, we will have a great get together anyway, encourage everyone, grab your other pair of pants, load in, buckle up, get ready to head this way. Will-alabama

We now have 45 entries in and are looking for more.

Alan

Unfortunately, I can't make it this year. One of my kids graduates in Fla on Sat the 13th. Hopefully, I'll made it next year.
    Walter

Cool Show Dog #2

Master,

I got a call from the Show Dog yesterday, he advised he was tagging along with you this year.

Glad he's going to make it, car or no car it will be fun! Plus he's looking forward to Thursday night (Top of the River). Think thats why he is going plus the Margarita's!!!

I have to get mine buttoned up this week-end, should be on the road by Sunday PM. Putting the carpet back on the transmission tunnel is the only hard part left. Bringing a spare side-oiler in case of engine failure and misc. parts.

Going to wax the frame next week, 21 days until load up and leave time.
    See you soon.
    Rick

My new starter should be here on Thursday, the first one sent was too short. So, if all goes well I will get to start her up and make the maiden voyage around the block, can't go much farther without seats bolted in.
    I have taken many pictures of the plumbing, wiring harrison tank install and will update my build page as soon as I get my camera back, which was left at my grandmother's over Easter. It looks like I have got a decent shot at making homecoming with a finished car.

Justin