Thread: First to arrive at Homecoming

First to arrive at Homecoming

Donnie and Debbie said they got so excited when they saw the photos of their finished car that they loaded up the truck and headed for Alabama, I posted the pics Sat night and they left Sunday. Monday I left for lunch and they were here when I got back, they checked out the car and so far have put close to 300 miles on it, they have gone as far as Georgia and to the Talladega race track and museum without a hitch. Everyone have a safe trip down and we will see you soon.

Alan

What, not even an at a boy for Donnie and Debbie?

Alan

Attaboy!!!
    Robert
    Unique Motorcars 289 F.I.A. # 9142
    Southern Automotive 354 stroker

New baby Unique

Donnie and Debbie:

Congrats. I know how excited you must be at the sight of your new baby Unique. I remember all too well how anxious I was and how thrilled at seeing it for the first time in the flesh. Alan can attest to the anxiety.

Have many safe miles and joy with it. But most important, be safe so that you can enjoy it for years to come.

Alan please post some photos of the new owners with their new ride. See you at Homecoming. And please join the Kentucky Cobra Club.

Juan

Alan,How about a "way to go Weavers" for putting together a car that well!Have you guys done this before?Congrats Donnie and Debbie! See you back in Maryland.
    Tony
    Unique 427 #4279480 Precision Engine Machine Company 427 s/o 483.47 stroker close ratio toploader 3.31 jag rear

Mississippi Gulf Coast and Central Florida

Thumbs up

Super job! Can't wait to see it in person.
    Paul

289 USRRC
    1964 289 5-bolt block
    Toploader and 3.31 rear

Several customers are allready here so we are going to meet for dinner and drinks in just a bit, wish you all were here.

Alan

Outstanding Donnie and Debbie. As Tony said, we can't wait to cruise with you back home.
    Clay

1998 Unique #9299,
    427FE side oiler (452.1-stroker)
    Top-loader (close), 3.31 rear

Annapolis, MD

save

me, Joan,Zach,and Sandy a place at the table for tonight. Tony is joining Zach-Joan_sandy at stateline and coming by here to get me and away we go. Don,t mind getting wet but, lightning is too fast for me.Will-alabama

Wife Driving

You noticed Will said he is going to meet us. He may not be able to leave office early. Zach now has his own Unique, so this means ...........I DRIVE!!!!!!!, very carefully.

Family Uniques

Are the Butterworths the only Father/Son Unique owners?

What time is dinner tonight?? I going from the office as well, so will be in the daily driver.

Rodney

Dinner

I think it is at 6 pm at Top of the River