Guys, I intend to write my senators and representatives with this matter of national urgency. We need to get it passed immediately, for the betterment of our hobby! What bill is this?

"Roadkill Safety Act of 2006" - briefly stated, it would make it illegal for any persons or persons, intentionally or otherwise, to strike dead a possum, armadillo, or other as-yet-undefined animal, on the highway, and having done so, to leave the carcass of the aforementioned animal on the highway for it to decompose and then be struck by unwary motorists (particularly in low-slung cars such as Cobras). While it will remain legal to strike and kill the said animals, the motorist will be required to remove the body from the roadway and dispose of it with a proper burial and any attendant honors the animal might be entitled to.

So, has everybody figured out what happened to me???

Location was a one-lane bridge near the house. We had traffic behind us, and I was on the bridge before I saw it - a possum, of the dead variety, quite odiferous in nature. Underside of the car bumped him just enough to acquire that lovely smell...

So, the last THREE afternoons, I've had the car on jackstands, while I've scrubbed, sprayed, wiped, and washed the entire underside. At least I've finally gotten around to getting all the grease and grime off the running gear...