Thread: LeMans Hardtop - FOR SALE

LeMans Hardtop - FOR SALE

Hey y'all -

After quite a bit of pondering and consideration, we're putting our hardtop up for sale so that we can get a soft top.

INFO: LeMans fastback removable hardtop for 289 FIA, painted Mercedes Brilliant Silver. (Interior of top looks to be painted in a gray/white spatter-paint similar to what GM used to use in their trunks.) Excellent shape, but has two small paint scuffs that should polish out, and a small crack next to one of the screws on the rear windscreen. Lexan window has NO SCRATCHES. Adapters & extension piece for extending fuel filler up through the top are included, as is mounting hardware and a cotton flannel car cover to wrap it up when storing. Asking price for all is $3000.

As for shipping: picking up the top is by far and away the best! I can possibly deliver as far away as Atlanta, Birmingham, Chattanooga, or even Mobile since we go down that way to see Sandy's folks. Otherwise, buyer will need to pay shipping and packing costs. (Alan told me they use 4 sheets of plywood, plus bunches of bubble wrap, etc. to pack them - so you can see why other options are preferable for all involved!)

Two photos of the top on the car are below. Anyone who's interested, let me know, and I can make some close up photos of the top & any details you want to see on it.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DriverSideTop.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	102.8 KB 
ID:	568   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FastBack.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	569  
    Zach Butterworth
    289 FIA #9367

Zack, you should run the same ad on Club Cobra, we have people call us wanting LeMans tops for other manufacturers cars.

Alan

Alan - Any chance this would fit on my 427 or "unique" to the 289 body?

Dropping price...

On hardtop with all accessories to $2000.
    Zach Butterworth
    289 FIA #9367

Top has to go!

Bumping this back to the top, and dropping the price.

$1500, negotiable depending on whether you want to pick it up or we have to ship it. I'm ready for it to find a new home, as we now have the soft top.

Forgot to note: many more detailed photos available. Let me know and I can email to anyone interested.
    Last edited by JeepSnake; February 8th, 2007 at 12:38 PM. Reason: added info
    Zach Butterworth
    289 FIA #9367

No longer for sale.

FYI - hardtop is no longer for sale.
    Zach Butterworth
    289 FIA #9367