Just ran my first autocross of the season with the Cobra this past weekend after upping my front springs to 550lbs, and the results were excellent. A big improvement over my 450s. The car was much flatter in the turns and much less inclined to nosedive under threshold braking. And the ride on the street is really not that much different then it was with springs in the 375lb range.

I've also got a C6 Vette that I autocross, and it's hard to tell which car is quicker against my benchmark competition. The course this weekend was extremely fast (close to 80 in one segment), which probably favored the Cobra. But if they ever come out with a good R compound tire to fit the 19" rears on the Vette, it would likely be the better of the two. In any event, they're both great cars to drive at the limit - albeit very, very different from one another.

For any of you in the Mid-Atlantic area that are interested in an autocross venue that caters to high performance cars (Cobras, Vetts, Porsches, etc), make the trip up to Cumberland MD. Great bunch of people and fast courses. Here's a link: http://www.nationalroadrally.com/index.html There are usually 5-10 Cobras/Daytona Coupes that show up.