Hello All,

I need some help in regards to the SW gauges. Here is my problem:

My Set up - Tach Problem
MSD Dist.
Blaster Coil
MSD 6AL

I had this working on the bench when I fired up the engine. At the time I needed to by a MSD 8920 Tach adaptor to make the gauge work. I decided to move the gauge to the dash (4 months later) with the rest of the accessories and now it does not work. I notice the tach needle move just slightly when I start the car. I contacted MSD and they told me I needed a tach adaptor which I already have and they told me to contact SW to find out what type of trigger the tach should recieve which is voltage. I contacted MSD back and they told me I do not need a Tach adaptor it should work.

I ran new wires from the battery and still nothing. I have been reading of issues with this SW Tach gauge does anyone know what the final combo should be for this SW Tach?

Oil Pressure gauge

Worked on the bench then moved to dash same problem. I tested power , ground and put my test lead to the sender and the gauge did not move unit I tapped the face then got stuck at zero. I tap the face again and it moved to zero after appling my test lead to the sender terminal. Now the gauge does not seem to work?

Oil Temp

Does anyone know if you ground the send terminal if the gauge should sweep. If it should then I have aanother bad gauge.

These gauges suk or did I just end up with a bad batch.

Please help