Thread: Pigeon Forge

Pigeon Forge

has finally come up on the radar, and we are getting prepared for the long drive north thr. north Ga. . Who all is going? Anyone heard from Ralph Scot and Gayle?Sure looking forward to seeing everyone---hope to bring a load of dixie queen watermelons for a cutting in the backyard. All drive safely and we will see you there. Zach-Sandy-Cyrus-Jana-Joan-and me. Cy and Jana get married Sept. 23rd. Planned wedding after pigeon forge get together.Will-alabama

The wife and I are heading up Thursday A.M., but the cleaning starts this weekend, then load up in the trailer.

Looking forward to those homegrown watermelons Will.

Rodney
    Last edited by TAGCAVE; September 1st, 2006 at 06:33 PM.

Shades of the Past here we come

We are heading to Pigeon Forge Thursday mid day. Driving my car down there and back. See you all there.

Juan

Our plan...

Juan - hope you find some great roads on your way to Pigeon Forge!

Our plan is to head to north Georgia Wednesday after work and spend the night. Get up early on Thursday and drive the Cherohala Skyway across the mountains from west to east, turn around at Robbinsville and drive US 129 - Tail of the Dragon - Deal's Gap back across the mountains from east to west. Then, we'll pick up the Foothills Parkway north into Townsend, and from there on into PF.

Now, let's just hope that gremlins & mishaps leave us alone!
    Zach Butterworth
    289 FIA #9367

We got a call from the hotel today saying they had a few cancellations, if anyone needs a room let me know and I will set you up.

Alan

Talking Departure Time

We are headed out in the AM, car is going in the trailer this PM.

Tracy Arington and his wife Denise will meet up with us tomorrow so we will hold the Fort down until you guy's get ther on Thursday.

Will be showing off the new "Snake Eye's" at Pigeon Forge. Big suprise.
    Rick
    427 S/C , 427 Side-oiler, 4 Speed Close Ratio Top Loader, 3:73 Gear

Rick

I,ve got some of,em snake eyes to show off too.Take care, will be looking for ya,ll when we get there thursday. Zach wants to go over mtns. at cherohala, and back across on mean old dragon tail.Cleaned, tuned, burned my arm bad, checked fluids, bolts tight, and a wash job yesterday--so we will pack tonight and be ready to hit the road after work Wed. pm. Make it to blue rodge , Ga. with luck.Sure hope Cyrus will bring enough dixie queen watermelons for everyone a big slice.Laying on carport now.Little prayer from here most helpful and comforting. Will-alabama