Thread: Any Build Updates

Any Build Updates

There were a couple of guys that took delivery of their new cars in recent months, how are those projects going? Also, remember that if you have questions or need to see any picuters of examples please post on the forum.

Where has NoLastYankee been hiding? Last I saw there was a picture of a real nice blue fia with a nose stripe. Is there a chassis under the car now?

Justin

I just started 2 turnkey cars and will begin posting pics soon, one is for Atlanta Braves pitcher Chuck James the other is this years Ohio Cobra Club raffle car. I will post more info on the raffle car soon.

Alan

Is the London car going to be a 427 or an FIA?

Justin

Second Orange

The second orange Cobra build is moving quite slowly. Work load and travel have kept me out of the garage. Sadly the job is interfering with my fun. I have about 8 good hours invested so far in the project. I do however walk past her very very slowly as I pass through the garage just to enjoy what I am missing. The doors, trunk lid, and hood are resting comfortably on the guest bed. She is standing nicely on jack stands. With luck this weekend will be an undercoating and wiring harness action packed event.

Thanks to all on the forum that have already offered great advice. I will post photos as progress is made.

Seasons Best to All
    427 SC Orange 406 FE from SA Tremec 600 #4279503

It is a 427, silver with black stripes, SA Super FE, Tremec 5 speed, Trigo wheels, Autometer gauges and black leather interior. I am waiting for parts to come in but it should be finished in a few weeks.

Alan

Alan, I will keep the car in Cincinnati for you until the show and only drive it for "tuning purposes only"
    Scott
    SA 428
    3:54

It's way too cold in Cincinnati...... better ship it to CA for warmth and safe keeping
    Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    FE Specialties FE
    3:31 and Toploader (wide ratio)

Roseville (N.Cal)