I took delivery of my 427 pallet kit in July and am just putting the final touches on now. Even with my limited mechanical experience it has been a pleasureable - and relatively painless experience. I have just a couple of questions. I am running a Windsor stroker with MSD 6AL, MSD billet distributor and Blaser II coil. I finsihed up most of the wiring over the weekend and turned on the battery, only to find I had nothing... In the instructions it said to use the (supplied) fuseable link for the power wire from the starter (battery) to the dash. I couldn't find such a link supplied with the kit so I purchased one from the parts store. It turned out that that's where the trouble was. I removed the link and hooked up the power wire directly. Everything worked as expected. Should I be concerned about not haveing a fuse in this line? If I need it, what is the fuse rating? The other question - given my setup does anyone know how to hook up the tach? And one final question - I have Trige wheels with Goodyear billboard tires. I was told that with the Trigos I needed to have the rear end shortend, and this required the adjustable coil-overs. To get the ride height where I like it (visually) I have to run the rear coil-overs at minimum preload. If I find that this is too soft, are there shorter springs available?

Thanks in advance for any assistance. The forums have been a great resource for tips and ideas throughout the project!