Thread: My Memory

My Memory

While searching the Forum today, I ran across someone's "stuff folder" that had several pictures of UNIQUE owners and their names. I thought, what a great idea! I have been a UNIQUE owner since late 2000, have attended Home Comings and Pigeon Forge gatherings ever since and have met some of the nicest people you would ever want to meet. However, at my age and the fact that I suffer from "sometimers" disease, I can remember faces, but am not as good with names. What if the forum included a link to a folder of owners names and pictures? Maybe this year in Pigeon Forge I could actually call everyone by name. How do others feel? It doesn'y matter if you're ugly or not at least more owners might know your name.
    Dennis M. Swann

Mississippi Gulf Coast and Central Florida
    Sounds like an interesting idea.
    Paul

289 USRRC
    1964 289 5-bolt block
    Toploader and 3.31 rear

The forum does allow for a profile picture. I can make the profile picture show on the members list.
    Patrick Brown
    Forum Administrator

Sound like a good ideal to put a face with a name.
    Tony
    Unique 427 #4279480 Precision Engine Machine Company 427 s/o 483.47 stroker close ratio toploader 3.31 jag rear

Smile

Patrick,
    I recently posted some pictures to the forum of Butch and Tammy, Dan Fowler, Tony Lewis, and my wife and myself. Brent also has posted some pics of a group of us at homecoming a few years ago. Do you want us to repost to a new location??

Ralph

You'll need to upload pictures to a new place. The pictures need to be sized no larger than 125x125 pixels. You can use Microsoft Paint or several other free tools to size the photo.

From the home page, click on My Account in the left side menu.

Then click on Edit Profile Picture.

You guys should be able to figure it out from here. I suspect that some will use this for photos of their car.
    Patrick Brown
    Forum Administrator