Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Totally New..

We are just an hour up I59 so go ahead and plan a trip, we have a couple of DPKs that will be delivered soon that you can see.

Alan

Alan

will get by to see ya,ll next wednesday, I need a couple screws that go in the windshield -thats in the middle--bracket that screws to body-windshield. Littlr-bitty screw,hard as devil to get going.This old motor vibrates and shakes everything loose, popping and carrying on.
    Yeah Vic--you gonna get attention, everybody,s going to want your butt, thumbs up, what kind of corvette is that stuff,wanna race that thang,wind it up--I like to parade, whew, everybdy loves your car, wal-mark, get boat horn or two--real loud--blast awaytwelve dollars , throw candy, the best one--joan passes out dog treats to dogs on parade route, folks love you for that.Come on man, you gonna have fun--love it.Kicker---folks walk by all ,em z06,s , makes them mad as heck too, to see your car.Will-alabama----o yeah---is it real?get ready for that one.

Thumbs up

Great to have you on board I hope can get my build document up it is long But I do need to make sure that I am not steering you wrong in the stuff I've done so the rest of the forum needs to chime in. I want to post it on my blog.

Ralph

Smile

OK build document up on my blog. Table of Comments, Reference Information, and Assembly in four parts. A little over 100 pages. Comments please and tell me where I went wrong...

Ralph

Hey Ralph,

Do they sell copies of the DIY show?
    Tony
    Unique 427 #4279480 Precision Engine Machine Company 427 s/o 483.47 stroker close ratio toploader 3.31 jag rear

Smile

Tony I don't know. I got a set of tapes but I don't have the rights to copy them and distribute them. I runs pretty regularly on DIY though..

Ralph

Hello Tony,
    I could not find the show listed for sale but here is the link to the episodes that were aired. As you drill down to each segment there are are some Real Player videos that do show at least some of the footage. Most of them are dedicated to building the engine but there is a pretty good piece on the factory tour and frame build.

http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/shows_bkc/

Thanks guys. I will check it out.
    Tony
    Unique 427 #4279480 Precision Engine Machine Company 427 s/o 483.47 stroker close ratio toploader 3.31 jag rear

FYI Guys The engine that Butch is building on DIY is his own. Mine was already built before I ordered the kit and I already had my toploader, from butch, and lakewood bellhousing. But the one in the chassis and the car is mine funny story about painting the engine over night from blue to black to meet the schedule...

Ralph

Talking Toploader

And the toploader in the DIY episode is in my car. Bought it from Butch after the show was done.
    Rick
    427 S/C , 427 Side-oiler, 4 Speed Close Ratio Top Loader, 3:73 Gear