Thread: Pigeon Forge

Pigeon Forge

Who is going to Shades of the Past? Looking forward to seeing everyone. We will probably be in late Thursday night, but in time for the Friday breakfast cruise.

The Weaver clan is going, Butch and Tammy, Ralph Long, Mike Sullivan, Larry, my buddy Dennis with his new 289, Tony Lewis, Mike and Patrisha Fields, Sammy Campbell, Dennis Swann, Tracy and Danise, Mike Green, Jay Phiilips and Scott Baeten. Sorry if I missed anyone.

Alan

Thumbs up

Wow. That all, Alan?
    Yeehah

wow

can,t wait. Muffled roar ,sidepipes heat up, steady hum, know engine sounds right, and theres plenty more roar in the bank if yoy need it, or just want to show off a bit---heck, I,m ready to take off now.Spal fans PULL SOME AIR ,don,t ya,ll wait for me I,ll catch up with you.Will-alabama

AAAAHHHHHH memories.

If you have not been it is a great time. Cool morning cruises next to the river on a winding mountain road. Shrimp boil next to the pool. Plenty of cold soft drinks. Street rods everywhere.

Have fun all!
    Brent
    "Build em' light and wind em' tight!"
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2660122
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2659961

Sold Unique 427SC

Not going to make it this year other vaction plan ran over that weekend.

Hope everyone has a GREAT time.

Rodney

Rodney you know I have to bring my own trailer now. But good news is gas will cost about the same I think my dulle gets the same millage as the cobra about 6 mpg looking forward to seeing everyone.
    MIKE

Alan

from our house, Will,Joan,Zach,Sandy,Cy,Jana--heading north. Leave middle of afternoon thursday sept.6 after sandy gets out of school, tallapoosa, cedartown, rome, calhoun to fairmont,pick up 411 north to maryville--run in night some, to 321 to forge.Deer can get in these cars with you, navigator have to stay awake.Tagcave--where you going on vacation, you can do that some other day.Come on man.Looking north.Will-alabama

Mike, Hope the chevy won't need the trailer this year. At least you will keep the car dry.

Will, The wife and I are going to Alaska, salmon fishing on the Kenai River and halbut fishing out of Seward and if time permits going to Denali national park.

Rodney

Rodney

great trip, and catch one for me, not enough water to fish in on our river at the house. You have a good trip on, so I won,t bug you, have fun and look the olace over, me and joan are talking alaska,so ya,ll can tell us where to go. Will-alabama

Too much work and so little time.

I will not be going this year travel and work have me totally covered up. I hope everyone has a great time.
    Scott
    SA 428
    3:54

Will did the watermelon patch dry up this year?

Alan

Alan

No watermelons, planted in wrong place, drought and southern blight wiped me out this year.Have started a new field already for next year though, about three -four acres, will spray fungicide this fall and next spring.Big john deere is in shop, 32 years old, steering yoke-fork on front-has needle bearings, all wore out, have entire front of tractor apart waiting on new bearings. Hope to put it all back together saturday.Will get by to see ya,ll today, need itsy-bitsy screw for windshield bracket in center of windshield. Will-alabama