Thread: Pigeon Forge

Smile Pigeon Forge

To everyone who made it to Pigeon Forge.....Thanks for making it a great event. This was only our 3rd time and we really enjoyed getting to know people better and the fellowship that was shared by all. Tony led great breakfast runs and I didn't even have white knuckles when I sat down to eat either morning. Ralph Long graciously provided cold drinks and water that was enjoyed by all since the afternoon temps where in the mid 90s. Alabama won so Alan was smiling big Saturday evening, can't say the same for Maurice and Jerrod. I hope you all made it home safely. To everyone who was not able to attend.....you don't know what you missed!
    Dennis M. Swann

Fueled

up at daylight in p. forge with Zach and Sandy in front, down 321 townsend then west to parkway south to 129,dragon, then west to 72 to 411 and biscuit in vonore.AND, then ,good steady pace all way to chatsworth, ga., to calhoun, rome, cedartown, ----finally tallapoosa,ga., and stopped for a break-food,bathroom, gooood run no stopping from vonore to tallapoosa. We were home just after lunch.Had qtr.tank fuel in tallapoosa, did take on 4 gal. there.Home all afternoon. Best run we have had ,but, absolutely burned up and dried out, facing sun all way, and dry air will dry a soul out. Good to see everyone, and good fellowship all round. Will-alabama