Thread: Went for a ride yesterday

Went for a ride yesterday

Hi, new here, been looking around at cobra's for years now, mostly on the web. Found the unique sight and was very impressed with the quality of the car. I then contacted unique to see of there were any owners in my area and they responed that Roger(turnpikeboy) lived close by.
    Well yesterday Roger was nice enough to meet me with his car.
    If you've never met Roger let me tell you what a nice guy he is, and his car is beautiful. Roger showed me all over and around his car.
    I was very impressed with the quality and fit and finish of his unique.
    He then took me for a ride, the boy can drive thats for sure, I was very imprssed with the tightness and handling of the car. For a car with around 16,000 miles on it, it rode nice, no rattles or cowl shake and that small block has power to spare. Now I really have to decide what options and finalize a price with the weavers.
    Once again I want to thank Roger for taking the time yesterday, he was a real help to me, answering all my questions and pointing out the options that are worth while.
    Gerry

I'm glad you were able to meet up with Roger and take his car out for a ride. If you have any questions about a kit options give us a call.

Alan

Talking Do It!

Pull the trigger, Gerry! You will never, ever second-guess this decision - and time will prove you did the right thing.

The pleasure was mine, to be certain. I really wish you would have tried to drive the car too, as that would have cemented in your mind just how easy and comfy it is to drive. Of course, with a big block in yours, this weenie small motor will seem puny and weak .

If you need another fix, please just call - Lord knows I can't get enough time in the car, and a ready excuse to scoot out is perfect!

Best - Roger
    Yeehah

Like no other car

I agree, DO IT!
    No other car I've ever owned, has even come close to the good feelings I have for my Cobra (THUNDR). It's the greatest!
    I hope you are as fortunate as I have been. Good Luck!

I built my car in 2001. Over 12,000 miles and running fine. The cool thing with Unique is that they've been in business long enough to have a large customer base with many miles on their cars. Larry Ward had a car with well over 40,000 street/track miles on it when I met him at Unique in 1991. His car was in very good condition with no problem areas to speak of. He was building another 427 at that time.
    You will find that Unique's customers are extremely loyal because of product, people, and service.

- Geary