Thread: new forum member

new forum member

Hello cobra guys. I've finally taken the time to visit and join the Unique forum. Lots of great info. I purchased my cobra (the BEAST) in 2003 and have enjoyed getting to know many of you through the annual homecoming. Gary & Renee Darsey, Gulfport, MS

Thumbs up Welcome!

Glad you found it, Gary - this is a fine place to pick up pointers and info that just doesn't seem to be found aywhere elst. Plus, you get the benefit of picking the brains of Unique themselves (in the form of Alan) at those times you gotta have it.

The Beast, eh? Tell me, just how does the car feel about that name? - or did it implant it on you as a reminder?

-Roger
    Yeehah

Roger, The BEAST is a reference to the car. I'm rather laid back.
    Have a great day.

Welcome to the Forum.
    I haven't made it to Homecoming yet but hope to see you there next year.
    Tony
    Unique 427 #4279480 Precision Engine Machine Company 427 s/o 483.47 stroker close ratio toploader 3.31 jag rear

Hey Gary, I heard you the Tuckers and Kent Berry were at Cruising the Coast this year, how was it?

Alan

Welcome Aboard!

Welcome, what's the"Beast" look like?

Thanks for putting some info about yourself in your profile, I wish everyone would.

Alan

Cruisin the Coast

Alan,
    Ronnie & Jan Tucker, Kent & Venita Berry, and Bruce & Cindy Bunn came to Cruisin-the-Coast in October. We all had a great time (cruisin, eatin, tellin tales, etc.) Over 3,800 cars registered. Great weather (except for a few scattered showers on 2 days). The coast has made a tremendous come back since Katrina (thanks to the many generous and caring folks from all parts of our country). This event should be even better with 2 new bridges along the beach complete before next October. Fire up the cobras and head South.

Gary