Thread: Thanksgiving prayer

Thanksgiving prayer

Heavenly Father thank you for rain, food, clothing, and shelter,thank you o Lord for all the many good things you have done, said, and given us.You have blessed us o Lord beyond our ability to understand.Thank you for our unique family of friends, friendships we enjoy, the weaver family, and may Mrs.Jean be in better health.Bless the men and women in our armed forces, fill them with joy, happiness, and safety, bless their families back home .We pray that you will continue to watch over us, give us good health, keep us from harm, danger, and evil, and may each person in the world have work to do,food, and a warm place to rest today, amen.Will-alabama

Smile

Thanks, Will.
    Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    FE Specialties FE
    3:31 and Toploader (wide ratio)

Roseville (N.Cal)

Amen.

Rodney

Thank you.

Justin

Smile Parents and Grandparents

I have waited to let the future Dad and Grand De put this in, but they have not so I will.

ZACH & SANDY are exoecting a BABY, their first and Will (from Alabama) and Joan's first grandchild. We will no longer be saying our grandchildren have 4 wheels or 4 legs. First week in June, we will really be excited at Homecoming this year and will have a new little Unique Cobra person in Pigeon Forge.

Love all y'all Unique folks and MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Joan

Can't believe I'm the first (on the forum) to wish yall a BIG congratulations!!!! BTW - June is a great month to be born
    Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    FE Specialties FE
    3:31 and Toploader (wide ratio)

Roseville (N.Cal)

Zach, Sandy, Will & Joan,

Congratulations!!

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year.
    Jer

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Cowing View Post
    Zach, Sandy, Will & Joan,

Congratulations!!

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year.
    I second that!

Enjoy that baby and don't spoil that grandchild.
    Tony
    Unique 427 #4279480 Precision Engine Machine Company 427 s/o 483.47 stroker close ratio toploader 3.31 jag rear

Yep - tis true!

Sandy is due on June 5. All doctor visits with her regular doctor and over to UAB have been good so far. Should find out in another month or so if it's going to be a boy or a girl. Pretty sure that Sandy's going to be riding in the comfort of the Mustang or Cherokee at Homecoming, so I'll probably have a spare seat for someone! Of course, that assumes that we don't have an early arrival...

We told Mom & Dad by giving them a toddler-sized tee shirt with a 427 SC graphic on the front.

Anyhow, that's the big news around here!!!
    Zach Butterworth
    289 FIA #9367

Congratulations!! Zach and Sandy

Rodney

Talking

Congratulations Zach and Sandy! That must make your Moms and Dads jump for joy!!

Merry Christmas and happy (indeed) New Year!!

Ralph and Gayle

Big Year

for our family in the making.Cy and Jana will build a new house on my right ,when looking off my porch east,moved two barns so they can get started. Zach and Sandy ,a new baby in June, big turnaround for us--and I will retire in December of next year.Currently building a barn for farm equipment displaced . Have been busy for sure.Colonscopy went well Monday--all clear, for me.Have new computer here at office, trying to figure it out today, old one went boom.Here,s wishing all in our UNIQUE FAMILY A MERRY CHRISTMAS ,and may the good Lord bless everyone. Will-alabama

Smile

All sounds very positive and upbeat Will Sounds like y'all are having a great time. G;ad for you that you are pulling the pin next December. I pulled it on the 3rd of this month still trying to get organized!!!

Ralph

Congrats

Congradulations on the grandchild, I love spoiling mine and then giving them back to my oldest son, will enjoy the same thing with my daughter.

I also want to say thanks for praying for our troops. Most people have no idea how much better it can make someone feel when they are appreciated. Some folks don't realize that when they do get some down time they still do the same things they do at home as much as possible, even visit websites.