Thread: Newb in Texas

Newb in Texas

Greetings to all.

I have respected Unique's products for some time, considering them part of the "upper strata" of the offerings out there. After spending some time now assuming I'll be getting a FFR, I am really taking a look at alternatives. A lot of it has to do with having the car's body shape look like what I think it should look like. Taking a look at a few other offerings, but sure looking closely at Unique. Mine would be a 427, BBF build, going for a period correct approach.

Hope to learn a lot here, and maybe contribute some along the way.

alan in texas

Alan,

Welcome. You have come to the right place.
    Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    FE Specialties FE
    3:31 and Toploader (wide ratio)

Roseville (N.Cal)

Alan,

I built and raced an FFR Spec Racer with NASA here in Texas. But what I really wanted was a more quality street roadster that I could drive to meetings, fun events and also do some "open track" events, that is why I chose Unique!

I'm located in Houston and am picking up my Unique 289 (very period correct) roadster next week. I'm the newest "authorized Unique Dealer & Assembler" and dealer for Southern Automotive Engines for the area. If you would like some information on the cars and engines then you can visit my new website at www.33autos.com or email me at: terry@33autos.com

I'd be happy for you to come see my car and visit with you at length as to why I chose Unique over all the others that I looked at.

Welcome to the forum and the Unique family.

Terry

Thanks a lot Terry. Having some local presence is a great plus. I look forward to getting in touch with you to talk about the cars, and take a look at your 289!

alan

Alan,

I'm looking forward to meeting you and visiting about the cars!

Terry

Welcome Alan.

This is a good place for info.
    The quality of Uniques are fantastic.
    Tony
    Unique 427 #4279480 Precision Engine Machine Company 427 s/o 483.47 stroker close ratio toploader 3.31 jag rear