Thread: Buzz

Buzz

I just noticed Buzz is on the forum, what is Christmas in St Lucia like?

Alan

Hi Alan! Just saw this post. Merry Christmas, guys, and all the best in 2008. Christmas for me was not so great as my father passed on after a brief illness. He was a very good man and a tough old soldier who was totally devoted to his family and we will miss him. Sadly, we also lost my brother at Christmas time, back in 1979 when we were living in Canada. In spite of it all, as the head of our family, Dad always showed us how to celebrate the positive side of life and to count our blessings no matter what. The rest of us are healthy and preparng to carry on as he would have wanted us to. Looking at the big picture, I guess I have a lot to be thankful for. Give a huge hug to your family (especially Mrs. Weaver) and everyone you love. Best wishes to the whole Unique Cobra community from Buzz and Pauline in sunny St. Lucia.
    Tropical Buzz

Buzz, Sorry to hear of your loss.
    No time is good to lose a family member.
    Our prayers are with you and your family.
    Tony
    Unique 427 #4279480 Precision Engine Machine Company 427 s/o 483.47 stroker close ratio toploader 3.31 jag rear

Great to hear from you Buzz, sorry to hear about your dad. My mom is doing much better and has returned to work, she can still crack a mean whip. Take care and remember to wear sunscreen.

Alan