Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help with hydraulic TOB

Thumbs up

Thanks Alan.
    Tony
    Unique 427 #4279480 Precision Engine Machine Company 427 s/o 483.47 stroker close ratio toploader 3.31 jag rear

Quote Originally Posted by Naumoff View Post
    Alan, Does Jim need a new bearing retainer?
    Man, when you said that I was hoping you were wrong. Good question though. Alan, thanks for your answer.
    Jim Harding
    #4279512 - SA452 - TKO600
    #3004 - 302 - 4 speed
    La Plata, Maryland

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Harding View Post
    Man, when you said that I was hoping you were wrong. Good question though. Alan, thanks for your answer.
    Mine is sitting under the work bench but it won't fit the TKO.
    Besides if they took it off I would hope they wouldn't throw it away.

Jim,

If the guy with the lift you know will not go up enough for us to stand under then let me try and see if my brothers shop in La Plata will let us do it there on a Saturday. It is Southern Tire.

I changed the trans in my pick-up there and it was a breeze to do. They have a trans jack and all the goodies to make the job a snap. I will ask my brother tomorrow.
    Tony
    Unique 427 #4279480 Precision Engine Machine Company 427 s/o 483.47 stroker close ratio toploader 3.31 jag rear

Quote Originally Posted by Naumoff View Post
    If the guy with the lift you know will not go up enough for us to stand under then let me try and see if my brothers shop in La Plata will let us do it there on a Saturday. It is Southern Tire. I changed the trans in my pick-up there and it was a breeze to do. They have a trans jack and all the goodies to make the job a snap. I will ask my brother tomorrow.
    Thanks Tony, really appreciate all the help I can get. I'll try to make a thorough inspection this weekend, then I will have a better feeling on which direction to go and when I can do it. I'm really leaning towards doing the external slave if this McLeod HTOB-POS turn out to be "toast". Southern Tire is real close to me, closer than my nearest buddy with a lift

- Jim -
    Jim Harding
    #3004 - 302 - 4 speed
    La Plata, Maryland

Jim,

The lift at Southern Tire is a go. Just has to be a Saturday and my brother has to be there. He works almost every Saturday.

Just call me when you want to go.
    Tony

A big THANK YOU Tony. Will do
    Jim Harding
    #3004 - 302 - 4 speed
    La Plata, Maryland